[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gains Goblins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gta4_wallpaper.jpg (370KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
gta4_wallpaper.jpg
370KB, 1280x864px
Holy fuck /fit/.. I feel like I am fucking haunted.

I started hitting the gym pretty frequently nowadays and I enjoy going but its the outside of gym stuff that I am fucking up.

After the gym I come home and jerk off like 4-5 times with like 8 minutes in between. Then the next day I do the same thing. I feel like this may fuck my gains up because I leave the gym feeling good, come home, jerk off a bunch and then feel like shit.

I am fucking up my diet. I have no appetite after the gym usually and I come home and like fall to the floor because I just want to nap. Wake up and then I eat crap food because I hate cooking.

My sleep is fucked up too. I rarely get 8 hours of sleep. I usually get 6-7. I love and hate sleeping. I love it because laying in bed all cozy is amazing. I hate it because I would rather spend 8 hours doing something else.

Now I need help. Who are the real gains goblins? Who are the GAINS KILLERS!?
>>
File: 1479883613766.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479883613766.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
Eating shitty and sleeping shitty makes going to the gym mostly pointless
>>
>>40288227

I see.. can you describe your meals for me? I have ideas of what I should eat but holy fuck am I lazy when it comes to cooking. Like INCREDIBLY lazy.

I fucking hate cooking. Especially when I am not hungry.
>>
File: 1476289936714.jpg (342KB, 975x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476289936714.jpg
342KB, 975x1280px
>>40288285
Not the guy but you can eat bretty good without having any culinar skills.
breakfasts: i usually throw 3-4 four eggs and a tuna can in a pan
Lunch:fucking chicken breasts or legs (legs are cheaper and have a bit more fat) add some rice and some veggies and you're set
Post workout:Shaker (no duh)
Diner:chicken or chopped beef ,pretty similar to lunch
I eat a shitload of greek yogurt too
>>
>>40288375

do you like snack on stuff during the day? What fucking demolishes me is that I am not hungry when I get up in the morning so I go to work without eating. 10am rolls around and I am fucking starving so I gotta go buy shitty stuff from the cafeteria. I am just not sure what to do because I am just never hungry when I wake up. I tried force eating in the morning and I just feel sick.
>>
Do you really HAVE to jerk it that much?
>>
File: 1480285129538.jpg (64KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
1480285129538.jpg
64KB, 500x889px
>>40288424
I'm usually hungry as fuck when i wake up but yeah i would recommend to force eat ,or like you could pack a healthy breakfast take it to work with you so you eat your breakfast at like 10am if you feel like it ,way better than buying shitty stuff from the cafeteria
>>
>>40288442

Dude, off the record, I am super fucking lonely. So jerking off helps me feel a bit better but like super shit at the same time.

I have a unrequited love problem right now too and its fucking demolishing my mind and confidence. I am super fucked up in that realm of things.

So the short answer is yes.. I need to jerk off that much because otherwise I go crazy with boredom and loneliness. I know I probably shouldn't but there is no alternative.
>>
>>40288424
Just take dry oats, fruit, veggies and boiled eggs with you to work. That is how I roll.
>>
>>40288442
Yeah didn't read your original post pour boi oh boi you wank too much , no fap memes aside you're going to kill your paenus
>>
>>40288476
I'm super fucking lonely too Anon not saying you should stop wanking but give your dick a break man
>>
>>40288476
1: get out and DO something, and you won't be so bored. Trust me. If you force yourself to get out of the house after the gym, it'll be a lot less lonely. Get home, have some snack (even if you don't have the appetite) shower, and go out.
>>
>>40288510

People saying go out really causes me some stress because even if I wanted to go out. I have no objective, no mission.. no purpose in doing it. It drives me insane and I know it sounds weird but I need like "missions" and "reasons" for me to go out and do stuff.

I hate aimlessness. It drives me insane because in my head I am thinking "Why am I here?" over and over and over and over.

Something else is wrong with me but that really isn't for you guys to fix. I know this isn't /adv/.
>>
>>40288424
Cottage cheese is pretty good to snack on. That and the greek yogurt works pretty well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.