[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing weight feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 42

File: 1486244830297.png (325KB, 589x525px) Image search: [Google]
1486244830297.png
325KB, 589x525px
>losing weight (still a lot lose)
>can wear clothes I couldn't before
>clothes I used to wear are now baggy
>can see my tendons moving
>people who didn't know I was dieting comment "wow, how do you lose weight so fast?"
>look myself in the mirror
>still the same shit for me

What's up with that?
>>
File: 1486244498886.jpg (11KB, 280x238px) Image search: [Google]
1486244498886.jpg
11KB, 280x238px
Iktf bro

The only difference is notice is people are nicer to me now and the compliments
>>
>>40283784

same here -but actually its great, if you still feel like a fat fuck, you work harder.

only "see" lost weight on photos / cloth size.
>>
>>40283784
This is exactly how i feel. Like i know im losing weight but when i look in the mirror i feel like im getting fatter. Maybe its because now im paying attention and didnt really realize quite how fat i was to begin with.
>>
Just keep going. One day you'll flirt with a girl that saw you when you were fat and if she hadn't noticed before, she'll notice when she sees what you look like underneath. Cocoon mode is best mode, it helps avoid whores.
>>
>>40283784
zoe was ugly. not worth saving desu
>>
>>40283784
>start cutting
>two days go by and I already felt like I am a lot leaner even tho my weight was pretty much the same
Am I autistic?
>>
File: fantti.png (67KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
fantti.png
67KB, 552x390px
>"wow, you have lost so much weight, you don't need to lose any more weight, pls don't lose weight anymore, promise me you won't lose any more weight" t. relatives

I started at 300 lbs and they've been telling me that since at least 230 lbs. Now I'm 198 lbs with about 20 lbs to go and they are losing their fucking minds even though I clearly still have lots of fat in my body, especially my belly. Had I listened to my relatives, I would still be 230 lbs fatty right on my way to diabetes and heart attacks.

Fucking crabs in a bucket, I tell you.
>>
>>40283796
Have you ever got a compliment from a person who haven't seen you fat before?

Just asking...
>>
>>40284510
This sort of shit pisses me off so much. Theyre only saying that shit because it forces them to realize that they are fat. Their egos are so fragile that the mere sight of a healthy person is a personal attack to them. So fucking selfish, fuck them
>>
>>40284403
>Am I autistic?
No, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>40284510
What is this new crab in bucket meme
>>
File: KrabsInABucket.jpg (137KB, 674x749px) Image search: [Google]
KrabsInABucket.jpg
137KB, 674x749px
>>40285006
>new
>>
No matter how hard i training, how strong i am and how lean i get
Ill always been that fat loser i was in highschool
>>
>>40284510
>>40284964
I really know that feel boys

Also down from 300 to 195 this morning, last time I saw my grandma she said "don't lose any more weight, you'll look too thin just start lifting weights"

And it's like grandma, no, I have bigger tiddies than you and I have been lifting. I'm still fucking fat and I still need to lose 35lbs
>>
>pants don't fit anymore
>my belt is going through three pant loops now
>had to buy new shirts as to not look like a walking blanket
>haven't weighed myself in over 4 months
>still can tell I'm losing weight
>cheated this entire week and ate at maitnence instead of a deficit
>took the weekend off from working out
>planning to go hard and hit a new PR on lifts this evening after work
>still eating at maitnence today, cut resumes tomorrow.

It's been a good week. I got social, drank with friends, and ate pizza. But, I'm glad to resume progress.
>>
>>40284510
>>40284964
Fellow recovering fattie here. I had the same shit, and had a talk about this with my foster sister. I was like

"How can you say not lose anymore? I am legitimately still considered Obese. I still can't run a 5k without gasping for air. I'm doing awesome but I am nowhere near there yet. Tell me"

She told me that she just thought I looked good now, and that compared to what she had always known me as, I look like a different person altogether. It's not always jealousy or some shit. They're just really not used to seeing you so "thin" They know somewhere in the back of their minds that you could probably lose a lot more weight and look amazing, it's just that they're having trouble getting adjusted to this new person walking around in their midst.
>>
File: 1469263361683.jpg (144KB, 1120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469263361683.jpg
144KB, 1120x1200px
>losing weight
CMON
>>
>>40285073
>he's never had a problem with gluttony
haha what a loser
>>
>>40284964
this.
>>
>Used to be able to eat a lot
>Force myself to eat less than I usually do
>Be hungry all the time but it's been so long that the constant hunger has turned into a dull ache
>At the point where even if I do falter and over eat it's no where near the point it was
Does the hunger ever go away completely or am I going to have to live with it? I'm down like 80lbs from where I used to be but still have a hundred or so pounds to go before I hit my goal.
>>
>>40284510

As someone who is already "thin" (I need to lose about 10-15 lbs right now to be lean), I ALSO hate this shit ... when you make an off-hand comment about how you are eating healthy and people just love to say "WAIT ANON WHAT YOU'RE ON A DIET?? WHAT??"

It's like the idea that a person might be trying to achieve an actually athletic body type is completely beyond their comprehension.
>>
>>40285006
It's an expression you retard
>>
>>40285049
If you dont measure your weigth you can easily enter the anorexia mode. I lost 35Kg down to 20bmi yet when I look at mirror I still see fatass.

You should set up an endgoal and measure so you know when to stop. Also your tdee is changing based on weigth.
>>
>>40285144
I set my TDEE to be where my goal weight was, and I've just been going at it since then.

I have a doctors appointment in a couple months, I was just going to use that as my progress check point and see how well I'm doing on my way there.

Started 260, trying to get to 160. If I could estimate, I'd say I'm bordering 200 right now.
>>
>>40285177
>fixed tdee
That sounds like harsh start and probably slowing the proccess when you get closer to the goal.

I hope you do some cardio. Stay strong.
>>
>>40285119
I'm
>>40285026
and I don't ever feel hungry, I did do keto though and it's been the easiest diet I've ever imagined
>throw away all bread and carbs
>buy meats, a little bit of cheese and some eggs
>coffee and heavy cream for breakfast and the 400 calories keeps me satisfied until the evening
>fry up either a pound of bacon, half a pound of sausage and some eggs or a half lb of kielbasa and eat with salsa
>snack on pork rinds and salsa or guacamole (watch the carbs here)
One meal a day with a coffee in the morning and a snack before bed, whenever I start to feel hungry I'll make my meal and that's usually 6 or 7 in the evening.
>>
>>40285234
I mean, I'm not saying I'm perfect, I've slipped and gone over here and there. But, for the most part, I'm consistent, and I've never been over the calorie count at the end of the week tally.

And at 6'3 going for 160 lbs, I can still eat between 2000-2400 and be in a safe spot.
>>
File: KrabsInABucket.jpg (137KB, 674x749px) Image search: [Google]
KrabsInABucket.jpg
137KB, 674x749px
>>40285016
Better version
>>
>>40285121
It's the opposite. They are very sensitive to the fact that you want a good body and are taking the steps to get there. It's a road they desperately want but are too weak to achieve.

The poor hate the rich, the loser hates the winner and fat people hate those with athletic bodies.
>>
>>40283796
People hold doors for me now at 6'2" 200. That never happened at 265. It's kinda messed up and kinda nice.
>>
>>40285290
>walking out of a restaurant
>family is walking in, husband, wife, older teenage boy and young daughter
>hold the door open for them because that's just what I do
>every single member of the family reaches for the door and "safety grabs" it in case I decide to just run off while half the family is inside and slam it on one of them
>none of them make eye contact
>none of them say "thank you" they just stare at the ground as they walk by
One of the weirdest experiences I've had recently, I guess nobody has ever held a door for that family.
>>
>cutting for 5 months now
>down 50 pounds
>let loose a little at Superbowl, eat a good bit
>intense stomach pains in the middle of the night
>>
>>40285363
I know that feel

> Lose a lot of weight
> Basically cut off all fast food
> Need to help sister move
> Took all fucking day
> Sister buys us McDonalds for dinner as a thank you
> Order what I used to get when I was FATASFATASS
> Couldn't finish half of it

it's a weird feel.
>>
>>40285290
Whenever i go to America kids always open doors for me and are super polite

People shit on america but it's great
>>
File: 1451753110191.png (421KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451753110191.png
421KB, 640x359px
>losing weight
>clothes don't fit for more than a month at a time
>own one pair of pants that fits
>own 4 shirts that look decent on me, one is too small
>own 600 shirts the size of tents
>own 50 pairs of LITERAL parachute pants
>don't want to buy clothes because I know they won't fit soon anyway
>have to chug along wearing the same pair of pants every day and trying to hide my ill fitting shirts with ill fitting jackets
>>
>>40285470
Yep.
>>
>>40285470
A friend of mine keeps gaining and losing weight (he lifts but can't diet for shit) and he has spent literally thousands on suits. He gets them tailored when he loses, then gets fat and has to get another one.
>>
>>40285006
If you have a bucket full of live crabs, you don't have to put a lid on it - if one tries to escape, others will pull it back.

That's what usually happens when someone starts improving their lives somehow. Some group of guys spend their time sitting on a couch, chucking beers, eating chips and watching WWE. Then one of them ditches fast food and starts going to the gym. Now the others have two possible choices: they can also ditch fast food and start lifting OR they can heckle the one guy until he gives up and returns to fast food and TV.

That's why my relatives are now screaming "don't lose anymore weight, anon, please!" and why the co-workers at my old job always gathered around me when I ate veggies/fruits/berries/quark and were all like "jeez, how can you eat that shit, it looks horrible and smells like shit, yukkkkkkk" (while they ate hot dogs, pizzas, pastries, candy, chocolate, soda etc)

>>40284964
This.

>>40285065
>They're just really not used to seeing you so "thin" They know somewhere in the back of their minds that you could probably lose a lot more weight and look amazing, it's just that they're having trouble getting adjusted to this new person walking around in their midst

That's a really nice way of saying that they hate you because they had already put you in the "fat-beta-cuck-who-eats-a-lot-and-nobody-wants" box and now they have to re-asses you and you look like you belong in the "fit-Chad-who-fucks-a-lot-of-pussy-and-takes-no-shit-from-anyone" box but they KNOW you REALLY must still be that obese beta and it's all so fucking confusing for their primitive little brains so could you please revert back into the fucking box you already were in, pretty please?

It's a mind fuck when that comes from a parent or a grandparent, though. It's like they want me to become fat again so I won't have a chance to continue their lineage. WTF.
>>
>>40285508
I went from XXL-XXXL to L and I'm just about to reach M, in pants I went from a size 44 to a size 34. I've drilled 40+ holes in belts, I eventually caved and bought a new one because it was going through two and a half loops all the way around to my ass, I have drilled holes in the new belt too. I'm planning on throwing away all my old clothes that don't fit (donating) when I get some time.

I think it would probably help me if I did it sooner than later, I'd see how few clothes I own that are actually wearable at this point and it might shock me into going clothes shopping.
>>
>>40283796
Yeah, people being nicer to you after losing weight is oddly depressing. Nowadays cashier girls routinely pack my groceries even though there's no line and I didn't ask. I just want to scream at them that "you wouldn't have done this 2 years ago, you whore" but in the end I get it, looks are important and tell a lot about you. It's just that people who never get fat never realize it this deeply and as they say, ignorance is bliss. I feel like I've bitten an apple from the forbidden tree and now I can't unlearn it.

>>40285470
Yep. I look like fucking sumo junkie now everywhere I go. Maybe next summer this will finally end.
>>
File: now.jpg (55KB, 573x850px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
55KB, 573x850px
>>40283958
>Like i know im losing weight but when i look in the mirror i feel like im getting fatter.

Whether you look better or look worse, remember:

THE TRUTH IS IN THE SCALE
>>
>>40285619
>It's just that people who never get fat never realize it this deeply and as they say, ignorance is bliss. I feel like I've bitten an apple from the forbidden tree and now I can't unlearn it.
Wisdom

I've caught myself starting to do it to fatties as well, I've been in their position and I know how terrible everyone treats you but for some reason I just can't help but hate them too. I highly recommend being fat once in your life, people who have always been normal just don't understand. I know the joke is that fatties are second class citizens but they seriously are, everyone from the greeter at walmart to the guy in the park will treat you differently if you're big than if you look normal.

>>40285661
Thanks pajeet gonna weigh tomorrow
>>
>>40285509

I like the way you post anon

>>40285606

Congrats for all the progress man. Buying clothes is really fun when you like your body, when I was fat I didnt like because I thought all of them made me ugly but actually I was the one making them ugly.

Seriously you will have a blast once you go. You will get why woman spend so much time trying so many on
>>
File: loadsamoney-300x286.jpg (20KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
loadsamoney-300x286.jpg
20KB, 300x286px
>mfw saving so much money on food
>>
File: FeelsGoodMan.jpg (41KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGoodMan.jpg
41KB, 500x354px
>>40285742
>tfw saving enough to get a new apartment and buy a bunch of guns
>>
>>40285721
>when I was fat I didnt like because I thought all of them made me ugly but actually I was the one making them ugly.
You should see my closet
>plain black T x 15
>jeans x 5
>socks
>underwear
>boots
It was the only thing I could get away with, I think I managed to trick some people into thinking I was a normal size because they all think I couldn't have been anywhere near 270
>>
File: 1446606246122.jpg (338KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446606246122.jpg
338KB, 614x1024px
>>40283784
>What's up with that?
Yall niggas don't even smoke crack
>>
>anon did you lose weight? You look good
>uhhh Idk maybe its just cuz i shaved my beard
Its like i dont want anyone to know that im working out and trying to lose weight. Im not really sure why. I guess mostly because i dont think its any of their business but theres no reason to be so protective about what im doing i guess.
>>
File: nipsu kuumotus.png (456KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nipsu kuumotus.png
456KB, 640x480px
How do you guys deal with the increased attention you get from women?
>>
>>40286229
by telling them I am saving myself for marriage and ask if they are as well.

they usually leave you alone.
>>
>>40286229
I don't because I'm not getting any.
>work in IT in a building with 20 dudes and 1 cleaning lady
>only women I see regularly are cashiers at the supermarket, one has a mustache, the other is 50 and obese

I don't even know why I'm doing this.
>>
>>40286304
>multiple girls in class get my attention and tell me I look like Rob Kardashian
>t-thanks you too
>don't even know who that is
>look up a picture later and find out it was a compliment
I absolutely do not look like him at all.
>>
>>40286099
I know this feel too anon my roommate and my friends don't know how to address the fact that I now go to the gym three times a week and eat super healthy and I don't mention it really either except to say I am getting my shit together

I think admitting that you're trying to lose weight is kind of a vulnerable thing, like you have to recognize that you're not satisfied with your body or yourself.

Also, it might be to set expectations low. If you don't tell anyone your intentions, if you fail its less embarrassing.
>>
>>40285754
wow i am stoned as fuck and this image was oddly moving. im just imagining them in the after years, having finally achieved a friendship after they finally bonded over the years, just hanging out getting stoned and reminiscing as their lives slowly sink into the simple realities of peaceful life during their retirement. they look back at their youth and how they started as enemies, and the crazy sequence of events that were their young lives. part of them misses it, but they are older now and have families to think about... they grow old and the gang still gets together now and then but people fade in and out of your life over the years... the posse slowly disappear into their own separate lives. but goku and vegeta still occasionally find time to just hang out like this, the last remaining tether to the excitement and drama of their youth, they sit there, lifelong rivals, solemnly enjoying each others company and reflecting on their lives. as they pass the joint, they graze each others fingertips for a moment. their eyes lock, their touch lingering as they delicately savor the sensation. slowly, a timid goku slightly adjusts his legs, revealing a taut, sloping bulge pressing gently into his pants.
>>
>>40286546
>just hang out like this,
>implying they didn't just get done training
>>
>>40286472
>Also, it might be to set expectations low. If you don't tell anyone your intentions, if you fail its less embarrassing.

This tbqh
>>
>>40286761
>>40286472
>planning on failure
>not just setting goals and sticking to them no matter what
>being this much of a loser.
>>
Guys don't ever stop training. I lost a shit ton of weight about 10 years ago. Down from 330 to about 214 at the lowest. Ran some marathons and lifted some heavy weights. And was healthy for about 5 years. Lost a job, got depressed and got fat as fuck, got more depressed about being a fat fuck and got fatter. Blasted up to 410lbs. The original fatness plus them gains and all new miserable fat.

I'm down about 60lbs since this last July. I'm feeling better already but man I need to make sure I never get fat again. That's the worst kind of feel.

It's true you do get treated better when you're in shape. one of the compliments I got from people I knew when I was fat and people I met after getting into shape was that I "carry myself confidently."

I remember when I would train for marathons neighbors would ask me questions and cheer me on and give me compliments. I miss that. I need it again. I will have it again. But for real guys, don't ever go back and train no matter what happens to you in life. The feeling of failure and worthlessness was almost unbearable.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>40286921
>Blasted up to 410lbs
dang brother.
don't be a yoyo
>>
>>40283796
I don't
in fact, people that never spoke to me before are now asking if I'm okay and eating properly
>>
>>40286249
this
Works every time.

I also say; "I'm a Catholic... We don't use birth control."

>I have come to hate women
>>
i know how u feel dude i'm stuck with loose skin and body dysmorphia
>>
>>40284510
My folks did this same shit to me when I was losing weight (used to be 240, I'm currently a 163 skinny fat). Fuck what other people think! Life for yourself. Keep dieting and lifting.
>>
I just mixed greek yoghurt with peanut butter, am I going to die?
>>
>tfw i have felt the slightest bit of weight loss feels
>got cocky
>gained it all back
>dont have any kind of drive or mental strength to lose it again
kill me.
>>
>>40287294
No need, you're doing a good job of that yourself.
>>
File: miyamoto just.png (168KB, 332x358px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto just.png
168KB, 332x358px
>Lost 50-60 lbs (didn't know exactly how fat I was cuz afraid to step on the scale)
>people compliment me about how much better I look
>Still no gf
>Plateaued HARD on weight loss
>slipping back into bad habits
>mfw

should I just end it all bros?
>>
>>40286351
Are they talking thin Rob or fat, depressed Rob tho.
>>
>>40287211
nvm it's actually pretty good
>>
>>40287318
if you can't maintain your diet indefinitely, then you're going to fail at some point

adjust it, add more calories if you need to
>>
>>40287318
if you're gonna give up on yourself, then yeah
>>
>>40285688

As someone who isn't fat, and hasn't ever been fat (just ugly), it puts me in an interesting position. How do you treat fat people nice and as regular people while still making sure that they work on getting healthy? Part of the reason fat people get /fit/ is because of the social stigmata.
>>
>lost 100 pounds
>don't recall ever receiving a complement except for family members
>even then it's not compliments but just observations
>>
>>40286351

I know this feel. Girl said I looked like Mark Wahlberg, but I had no idea who that was, so I just laughed.
>>
>>40287412
I'm coming up to 100lbs lost and nobody has said a word
then again, nobody said anything when I was 320lbs and looked like a fucking blimp.

Perhaps they didn't want to be cruel.
Perhaps they were secretly happy knowing I was as miserable as them.
It doesn't matter I suppose, I'm not doing it for them.
>>
>>40287412
>tfw you were always just ugly anyway
>>
>>40287334
they showed me pictures of him and he looked average? Seemed like they were talking about face more than body type, but I'm not even the same skin color as that brown fuck.

>>40287424
I really have no clue what to say to it even if I knew who the guy was

>>40287400
Odds are they're getting enough of the cold shoulder from everyone else on earth already, you can just try to treat them "normally" and they'll still feel bad
>>
>>40283784
Don't worry bro, it's the exact same on the other side of the fence. I was 140lb when I started college and I'm up to 175 two years later but still feel like I look small as hell. We've probably developed body-dysmorphia or some shit.
>>
>>40284819
(different guy) I definitely do. I lost around uhm 70lbs, then gained another 30 because of winter (I used to ride a bike, about 70 miles a week), but a lot of that is muscle because I kickboxing 3 times a week now. I think in general the better you look the more people pay attention to you and better they treat you.

It's not like being on the bigger side is going to elicit negative responses. There's a threshold there where it goes from "that's a big guy" to "that's a fucking slob".
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.gif (4MB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.gif
4MB, 600x416px
I'm so ready to enter skeletor mode but I'm still growing, and as a result getting these ravenous spurts even if I cut at 1200.
And then I wonder if I just tell myself this so that I can justify eating like this.
>>
>>40287644
>I'm still growing
You mean like
puberting
or
gaining

If you're still gaining height don't under nourish and don't smoke.
>>
>>40287686
Puberting sort of deal, my plates haven't sealed yet and I'm already short from eating nothing but oyster crackers in my younger days. Would subtracting 500 from my TDEE fuck with my growth?
>>
>>40285023
Anon, and others, listen up... I was in the exact same spot. You need to transform your mind along with your body. Don't believe that "I'm damaged" bullshit. Us as weight lifters, crossfitters, martial artists, runners, or whatever, we know what pain is, and that we can mentally overcome it... Why let some assholes in high school determine who we are for the rest of our lives when we conquer things they don't (and can't) every fucking day. Get strong, get lean, and destroy goals. When we see them, and they're lesser versions of themselves don't feel bad or let those old feelings come back up. While we chiseled ourselves out of marble, they let themselves rot. They made fun of you and made you feel like shit and hate yourself? Fuck them, rise above that feeling and free yourself from their grasp because they're holding you back.
>>
>>40286099
It's probably because deep down you don't want to be reminded of who you really were. The sole reason you work out and diet is so that you become a vastly different person than what you started as. Now that you're losing weight, you may reflect back and secretly loathe who you used to be and the thought of seeing or even being reminded of this shell of a person brings back bad memories or thoughts.

That, or you don't want to be seen as a very vein person by accepting complements since you essentially were invisible to people, therefore unspoiled. You might also think that others are probably playing a cruel joke on you. It happened to me when I was a really fat kid. Eventually this will fade unless you are really trying to hold on to who you are. Either way, good on you for making these changes in your life.
>>
>>40285619
On the plus side not being totally socially retarded while fat gives you weird super-human charisma.
Everyone I meet wants to be friends
I hate them all...
>>
>>40287519
He was quite cute when he was younger but then sunk into a depression and knocked up some half caste girl. Only ever gets in magazines for his weight now.

I hate that I know this but this is what happens when your mum leaves women magazines in the bathroom when you're on the shitter.
>>
>>40287717
I am not a doctor
>>
>>40287301

God damn you are whats good in this board
>>
>tfw that shirt that was too tight on you now fits perfectly
>>
File: 1449608831120.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449608831120.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
>>40288307
IKTF, back in '07 when Halo 3 released my mom bought me a shirt with master chief's helmet on it. It turned out to be too small for me at the time, I think it's an M. It got buried in my dresser. I took it with me to college in the midst of grabbing all my clothes and I took it to my new house after college where it sat at the bottom of my clothes always looked over because I knew I couldn't fit it. I recently found it and it fits better than any of the other shirts I own.
>>
>>40287424
Hi, Matt Damon
>>
File: feeling better.png (301KB, 516x342px) Image search: [Google]
feeling better.png
301KB, 516x342px
>tfw my dick is actually bigger than average instead of small
>tfw there's still lot of pubic fat to burn
>>
>>40285509
this nigga wrote it all
ALL
>>
File: 2799311.jpg (284KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2799311.jpg
284KB, 1080x1920px
>>40288498
I-is that good or bad...?
>>
File: 2799310.jpg (280KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2799310.jpg
280KB, 1080x1920px
>>40288697
t. English Third Language
>>
File: 1463436863990.png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463436863990.png
29KB, 480x480px
>>40288697
>>40288713
>atlast??insu??mi.com
what a terrible logo, I can't even read it.
>>
>>40288396

Im really happy for you anon and I would like to play vidya with you but Im a sonyger
>>
>>40288723
alastonsuomi.com

alaston=naked
suomi=finland
>>
>>40288729
It's okay I became a pcuck in like '10 or '11

I respect your choice and hope you enjoy Nioh, I'll be playing it when my rommmate caves and buys it
>>
>>40288772

Thanks bro but Im a poor brazillian fucker no idea when I'm going to have my ps4.

We will probably be calling each other autistic in /v/ eventually.
>>
File: stu.jpg (19KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
stu.jpg
19KB, 329x361px
>>40289040
see you soon
>>
>>40285424
FATASFATASS. Now that is something I haven't seen in a whole. lol.
>>
>when you wanted to be one of those fatties that turned out to have great jawlines
>turns out you're just ugly instead and get treated the same as fat
>>
As I walk down hallways at work, people smile at me and acknowledge my existence.

No one prepared me for this shit.
>>
>>40289505
It's freaky, especially when girls do it

One of them actually said "hi" as we passed each other and I was so awestruck I completely biffed it and didn't say anything back.

>>40289475
I don't know this feel, I got a jaw and became handsome
>>
>>40286229
I treat women like shit now. I have a permanent resting bitch face from all the bitterness and that somehow makes them more attracted. They've probably watched too much TV and think I'm the strong silent type or some shit.

Anyway, it's fun to hurt them.
>>
>biking down neighborhood street
>guy almost runs me off the road
>honks and yells at me whatever
>gets stuck at train tracks
>roll up tell him, "Bikes are vehicles in virginia asshole"
>guy freaks out yelling etc
>gets out of his car comes up to me
>skinny short black hipster fuck with an amish beard
>show him 911 dialed on my phone tell him to back up or I'll call the cops and whoop his ass infront of the 10 cars behind him
>"OH YOU GONNA CALL THE COPS BECAUSE IM BLACK NIGGA FUCK YOU"
>continues to yell shit about me being racist backing into his car
>gets back in his car and continues to yell
>bike to my gym when the train passes
>guy follows me and parks in the parking lot
>continues yelling, tell him to fuck off or start shit

Then
>super high adrenaline body thinks im about to fight
>go lift like an animal

Sorry for the blog, but this IS the blog thread and this pissed me off. Btw how do I replicate that adrenaline high feeling? Is it possible?
>>
>>40290119
You can't, near confrontation is the best rush you can get but only if you don't start it.
>>
Started a suicide cut about a month ago and I lost a bunch of weight really quick while maintaining my lifts. Went from 202lbs to 188lbs in three weeks. This last week though I've just maintained at 188. Not sure why this is happening, as I know I've been on track with my calories. Any ideas? If I just keep going eventually I'll have to drop more weight.
>>
>>40290293
>suicide cut

How many cals a day?
>>
>>40290293
>14lbs in 3 weeks and a plateau for 1 week
It was probably like 8lbs of water weight, you should be shooting for 2lbs/week, any more is too fast unless you're super obese.
>>
>>40290337
1900 but that's with six days a week of lifting and hiit. Basal metabolic rate is somewhere around 1850. Maintenance was ~3200 when I started.
>>40290342
my overall carbohydrate intake didn't change too greatly, so I'm pretty sure I didn't lose more than a pound or two of water weight. Even if I had cut carbs completely, 8 lbs is insane unless you're cycling off creatine or treating some disease.
>you should be shooting for 2lbs/week
sounds like broscience
>>
>>40290372
It's a little bit broscience but it's better for your skin and your body if you do it more slowly.

What are you in such a hurry to cut for? The beach?
>>
>>40290393
>What are you in such a hurry to cut for? The beach?
Yep, I've got a trip to Hawaii at the end of May. Been permabulking for a year and a half so I have plenty of muscle, but it doesn't look to great at 18-20% bf
>>
>>40284510
Goddamn this shit.

Started at 220, down to 180, goal is 140. It's pretty fucking reasonable since I'm 5'7 and that's near the upper end of normal there. But already people are telling me I should stop where I'm at.

And I can finally run a 5k but my family thought I was insane for just trying to get to that. I come by sweating from the gym and they can't get why I'd bother going on past the slightest sweat.

But my favorite thing is that counting calories shit works. So for example today I did decent as fuck. Coffee protein smoothie in the morning, damn good shrimp wonton soup for lunch, and I'm around my fatass brothers for dinner so I just kill a large slice of pizza and a take their last snickers since I see it all together not only fits but still has me under my calorie limit for the day. They hate so much when I do that and tell me I'll stop losing weight now and then a month passes and I've lost another near 10 pounds while they gain. Shit's great.
>>
>>40290408
Honestly your cut doesn't seem too bad, not what I'd call a "suicide cut"

Have you calculated what you should expect to lose with that tdee?

>>40290434
>cardiofags actually sweat
ew
>>
File: getting ready for the gym.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
getting ready for the gym.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>40284002
>>40283796
>>40283784
I feel the exact same, I've been working out pretty hard for the past year and still feel the same about myself. but i know things have gotten better and I've cut 20% of my original BF.
>>
>>40290452
>>cardiofags actually sweat
>ew
more likely cause I'm a fatfag still

but it's oddly weightlifting that makes me sweat more than running
>>
>>40290480
I was joking, I don't do cardio but I sweat doing sets
>>
>>40290452
>not what I'd call a "suicide cut"
Whenever I've heard the term used it's been to describe cuts that exceed 1000 calories below maintenance or cause net daily calories to be below bmr
Not sure if it's an actual concrete term or not though
>Have you calculated what you should expect to lose with that tdee?
Should be about 3.5-4 lbs/week, that's why I'm not sure why it suddenly stopped in the last week. Makes no sense.
>>
>>40286921
>410!!! lbs

I mean Jesus, there's falling off, and then there's falling the FUCK off
>>
>>40290119
biking on the road is still for faggots
>>
>>40283784
So like are there zombies in this game or no?
>>
File: 1486271350465.jpg (177KB, 1049x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1486271350465.jpg
177KB, 1049x1111px
>used to have the perfect lean body during the summer because i spent so much time outside
>winter came around and im back to being a fatass
its like a cycle for me now. i fucking hate winter in new england. (go pats)
>>
>>40285470
oh shit, this is literally me.
>>
>>40285470
Holy shit I know that feel
>>
>>40290701
their are moist monsters lol
this game is awesome
>>
>>40285086
Yes, clearly I'm the looser, it's obvious you never lost a pound in your life!
>>
>>40290058
Go CFM
>>
>>40285470
God damn this is real.
>>
>>40285606
Man, these feels. I know them.
I temember the first time I could buy clothes from the "normal people" section. And not the lardass section.

Felt so damn good.
>>
>>40283784
I dont honestly believe ill ever be fit enough
Was 300lbs lost 100 pounds in the space of the last 8 months.
Even tho its winter here i run or jog as best i can through the snow
Eating makes me feel disgusting
Everytime i eat i picture myself as 300 pounds again. I was supposed to have a cheat meal today and so i bought a burger i used to love. I ate it and immediately went and weighed myself. No change yet but u felt disgusting. I undressed and looked in the mirror. I saw that 300 lard ass who everyone treated like a clown. I went down stairs and cried. After an hour i lifted some weights and jumped rope for an hour and a half.
I wish I didn't have to eat at all anymore...
>>
>>40292545
thats the suicide cut feels
it will drive you until you are lean af.
make sure you have someone to tell you when to stop.
because you already have a certain degree of body dysmorphia
>>
File: crush.jpg (109KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
crush.jpg
109KB, 524x1009px
>Get compliments how good you look now
>You don't actually look good
>You just don't look like shit anymore
>>
> tfw dieting hard and feel that warm feeling on your abdomen.

feels perfused boys.
>>
>>40285049
How have your lifts been progressing while on your cut? I still have about 45-50lbs I want to lose and I've been getting mixed answers from anons about whether I should start lifting or waiting until after my cut.
>>
Last July I was 330, after the holidays and being sick and still trying to lose weight in between I am 280 right now. Still focused but holy shit I don't think I realized how much I "depended" on junk shit food to the point where I was feeling deeeeep depression for not going out to be able and eat fast food.

I'm actually feeling happy about life now and am excited to go to the gym every weekday. The worse thing I have on the odd weekend is a Papa Murphys pepperoni pizza. If I keep hitting my 2 pounds off a week goal I'll be 220 by October and will obviously still keep going. Just counting those calories.

Your brain changes in crazy ways when you realize how miserable you let yourself become and how hard it is to change from that.
>>
>>40283784
same here, already down 22kg with 6-8kg left to go, I feel more energy but when I look at myself I still see the fat sack of shit I was for so long.
>>
>>40285065
I think part of it for some people is some kind of misguided idea that they're being supportive.
>>
>>40287424
OUTTA MY WAY
>>
File: 1486232927923.png (232KB, 769x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486232927923.png
232KB, 769x810px
>>40284510
Same thing happened to me. They said that when I was 90kg. So fucking annoying.
>>
>>40283784
You are just use to see yourself in the mirror each morning. Keep going.

I hardly use my scale anymore. Just measure tape one of those fat caliper
>>
>>40286351
>>look up a picture later and find out it was a compliment

I don't think so, Tim.
>>
>>40290058
good
>>
>>40285468
t. American
>>
>>40290119
>super high adrenaline body thinks im about to fight
>Btw how do I replicate that adrenaline high feeling? Is it possible?

Watch cuck porn and self-insert as the guy being cucked.
>>
File: 1471340375520.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1471340375520.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>>40286229
I think it's nice that women now see you like a person.
You could always tell that they were uncomfortable before, but now they actually seem happy and often try to talk.
>>
>>40290058
Not all heros wear capes
>>
File: Attractive Robot.png (237KB, 1241x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Attractive Robot.png
237KB, 1241x1240px
>>40286229
Have you been groped yet?
>>
>>40290520
It was a real wake up call. It got that bad after I slipped getting out of the shower and busted up my knee and thought I would never be able to run again.
>>
Losing 30 pounds and getting mildly /fit/ is the best feeling ever.

>Doctors 'mire stats
>People say I look great
>Stairs are easier
>I can run for more than 100 meters
> I don't jiggle
>Pants are far more comfortable
It's worth giving up extra food for. I used to have 1200 calorie snacks in the middle of the day, and now eating more than 1000 calories in one sitting is pretty much impossible for me.
>>
>>40283784
same man. I went from 246 to 190 so far since July. everyone keeps making comments on how good I look/ how muscular i am now. I look in the mirror and see the same thing. my goal was 180 but now I'm thinking 160. 10 more pounds isn't going to even get rid of my gut.
>>
>>40295515
>>40295564
I've lost like 80, I have 30 or so to go and I still feel disgusting. I've noticed that my boobs shrank a little bit but the rest of my body is just a flabby disgusting mess. I'm so ready to get out there and start slaying but I know that I wouldn't want to be with me yet if I was a girl so I have to keep working at it.
>>
>>40286229
By capitalising on it
>>
>>40286921
depression is one hell of a drug. luckily when I'm depressed I just don't eat and lose my gains. was a fatass my whole life and now it's like I've changed my "body type." I struggle to eat enough to fill my macros each day and all the extra muscle burns off everything I eat if I skip a few days. I'm now like one of those people I used to envy because they could eat so much. and now I don't want to eat.
>>
>>40283784
Sometimes you battle the oppossite feelings too, just eat well and exercise, health is the overall goal
>>
>>40284819
My bad for tying the two together. I only get compliments from people who have known me, but there's a huge difference in the way people I don't know treat me. People are just warmer.
>>
>>40295613
I know that feel. luckily I don't actually have gyno just fat tits that are almost gone. but it's like my belly stays perportional.
>>
>>40290058
HA. this
>>
I'm sure some of you can relate to me when I say, damn since when do I have cheekbones

feels so fucking good
>>
>>40295782
>tfw surprise great jaw
>>
File: shredder.jpg (43KB, 637x376px) Image search: [Google]
shredder.jpg
43KB, 637x376px
>>40295922
>tfw good jaw but have to keep very low bf % to retain it
>tfw slight increase will result in double chin and pikachu cheeks
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>tfw my proportions are so fucked up that I will never look good in just a plain t-shirt and pants, I always have to wear a shirt and jacket.

>tfw Im not gay enough to embrace my big ass and become a great bottom.
>>
>>40295727
I have no idea if they're going to be with me for the rest of my life or if they'll clear up when I drop the rest
>>
>>40296014
Drink more water.
>>
I've lost 100lbs (365->265) and I'm still a giant, fat piece of shit. When I look in the mirror I feel fatter than ever even though I've gone down 8 sizes in clothes. I might just kill myself if I still feel this way in another 100lbs.
>>
>>40296202
this is why you take photos.
>>
>>40296182
Nigga I drink so much water that my piss is clear most of the time.
>>
>>40296235
>most
>not all

good luck with your dehydration
>>
>>40296233

I take photos but the difference still feels negligible. I'm just fucked in the head.
>>
>>40296202
post photos then

blur your face if you're too insecure but I seriously doubt you look the same after 100lbs, I know I don't but I also understand the struggle of dysmorphia
>>
>>40296254
Are you supposed to have straight clear piss in the mornings?
>>
File: 1486331629126.jpg (69KB, 634x406px) Image search: [Google]
1486331629126.jpg
69KB, 634x406px
>>40286546
have you lost your tard wrangler?
>>
File: 1419757034037.jpg (38KB, 384x673px) Image search: [Google]
1419757034037.jpg
38KB, 384x673px
>sharted again

THIS NEVER HAPPENED ON A BULK
>>
>>40296376
eat moar fib-re
>>
>>40285742
Is Harry Enfield a meme now?
>>
File: 1485477968960.jpg (41KB, 368x518px) Image search: [Google]
1485477968960.jpg
41KB, 368x518px
>>40296376
>>40296386
>have the no fiber runs
>spurt it all out
>clean up crew does their best
>clean wipe, looks good
>stand up
>walk five feet
>ass is smeared with shit
>>
>>40296386

i eat broccoli and rice almost every day
>>
The worst question is "How much did you weigh at your heaviest?"
>>
This is why you take pictures. Someone told me to dot his and its the best advice. I have a good drive fitness folder with my plan and a progress folder. I just make a folder with the date and take pictures of front and side and make note of weight, inches waist etc.

Even though I'm a skinny fat DYEL, I can see a difference between 20 days ago in pictures which was 5lb fat loss.
>>
>>40296779
Is there a smartass reply to this? Like when a girl asks how big your dick is and you reply "it will feel big in your ass".
>>
>>40287400
Getting fit leaves marks on your hands?
>>
>>40297780
Sure, it gives you some nice callouses
>>
>>40297808
Ah yes calluses, the famous mark of Christ's struggle
>>
>>40284510
you making it reminds them that they're not making it. Also, people hate change in general, it scares them. They like the comfort of knowing you'll always be the fatty they can compare themselves to and you're taking that away from them.
>>
>>40283784
since I lost ~5kg I've been attracting a lot of girls (although trashy ones, perfume and makeup while in gym)
however, I think /fit/ has definitely ruined me. you truly shouldnt spend a lot of time looking at muscular dudes here, it may affect your sexual preferences
>>
File: fit1.png (394KB, 734x548px) Image search: [Google]
fit1.png
394KB, 734x548px
>>40298507
>See man with good physique
>Know how much dedication it takes
>See girl with good physique
>All she does is to not eat like shit
There's literally no homo about going "meh" over women and "dayum" over men.
>>
>>40298507
>implying I will ever be attracted to fit guys instead of older hairy guys with beer bellys and big daddy cocks

kys
>>
File: sweating.jpg (13KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
13KB, 259x259px
>>40283784

>be me

>used to be in good shape, didn't have an issue with girls liking me

>including one girl who I'm dating now for over 3 years

>got fat at end of high school, am 23 now

>losing weight since girlfriend is studying abroad, wanna be in good shape when she gets back

>fast forward to a month and a half in

>lost 15-20 pounds

>qt in my Criminal Law Theory class who I've been hanging with as a friend starting to obviously flirt

>compliments my weight loss and maturity level to be able to do it with no help yadayadayada

>asks to go out for drinks, I decline obviously

It's not that specific situation that I'm asking about, but in general: how did yall deal with not being invisible to women anymore when you used to be pretty popular to go after before you got fat?

I'm 6'3, was 190 when I watched my weight, heaviest was 265, down to 240, have always been muscular from the work that I do but got the chub hard after high school
>>
>>40283784
I've gone from 108kg(240lbs) to 75 (166lbs), and I still feel like my gut looks the exact fucking same when I look down at it.

In a mirror I can feel pretty good about myself, but I think no matter how much weight I lose, I'll always feel disgusting when sitting down and looking at my gut. It's (kind of literally) insane how I can't seem to spot a difference.
>>
>>40296072
I have that too. Work on your shoulders, it helps the proportions.

Also, bottoming for an older guy who loves a nice ass is fun, so w/e
>>
>tuna in oil is so much better than in water
>but those extra calories

Life is suffering.
>>
>>40285606

Get some new nice fitting clothes you will feel so much better about yourself
>>
>>40285619

Wait, seriously?

The bagger at your grocery would make you bag your own items?
>>
File: simbamufasa.gif (545KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
simbamufasa.gif
545KB, 500x462px
>>40299124
Me too, buddy. And it's really fucking hard to shower and pee when you are trying your hardest to not look down.

And I've declined sex because I don't want to take my shirt off because I still have some fat left on my stomach. My logical brain is screaming "she wants you, she doesn't care" but feelz before realz I guess.

And I feel like I don't deserve the attention I get from girls. I see a girl nervously glancing at me every few seconds and touching her hair and I think "wtf, I'm still fat, stop looking at me". I've basically been conditioned to accept that only 10/10 Chads get IOIs from women and now that I'm only 6-7/10 but still getting interest, it throws me off. "She would just reject me anyway"

Also, funny story. I don' really recognize the guy in the mirror anymore due to combination of weight loss and aging. I like to watch my face many times a day with his hand mirror because it makes me look handsome and today I was practicing my bedroom eyes while doing it. My brain couldn't compute that the handsome guy in mirror IS really me so it thought I was getting eye fucked by some other dude and I got weirded out. Some real Lion King shit, desu.
>>
>>40299309
I totallt get the feeling of not recognizing yourself, man. Once, I got stoned, and started thinking about how my face looked. I couldn't imagine it, I could only see what I looked like several years ago. I sat for a considerable amount of time trying to imagine my own face, and when I finally went to the mirror, I was sort of shocked, ended up staring at myself for like 30 minutes before I could accept it.

It's weird to be such a narcissist and such a self-hating angsty retard at the same time. It's like I can't decide if I love or hate myself, it fluxuates from day to day,
>>
>>40299303
We don't have baggers in Finland. Everyone bags their own shit. Unless the cashier girl wants to impress you. Or the aisle is full of previous customers' items and there's a long line of customers waiting behind you.
>>
>>40287717

>Would subtracting 500 from my TDEE fuck with my growth?

are you ironic or is your autism that bad?

you shouldn't be dieting during teenage-growth
this fucks up your thyroid/pituitary gland and thus inhibits growth hormone production...aka manlet and less gains in the long run.
>>
>>40285509
your life is sad
>>
File: IMG_0395.png (34KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.png
34KB, 636x778px
Rrreeee work out doing 5x5 every week, eating between 1800-2200 cal a day weighing and calculating everything that goes in my mouth, somehow gained weight

Rrrreeeeeeeeeeee why can't I lose weight on the scale I want to be under 300lbs
>>
>>40299387
Why?
>>
>>40296451
Relax your asshole when you wipe, you will reach a little deeper and there won't be anything to work it's way out.
>>
>>40299486
because you are surrounded by evil relatives and people.../hug
>>
>>40298977
you truly are into this shit? I've never watched gay porn so is this like a category? older hairy men
>>
>>40284510
Stay strong
>>
>>40299678
Ah. I'm used to people saying me and/or my life are sad as an insult.

>>40299601
>2017
>uses toilet paper instead of a pussy phone and a towel

Confirmed for not gonna make it.

>>40299881
Yeah, it's a category - "daddy". But mostly I get off on thinking about married "straight" men fucking some twink boipussy.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (312KB, 1660x735px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
312KB, 1660x735px
>>40299291
Funnily enough I just went shopping for clothes today after I went through all my clothes and donated everything XL+ and everything 36+ and realized I actually owned 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants.

I picked up a few button ups, a turtleneck sweater and a jacket, didn't want to go too crazy because I obviously still have a ways to go and I'll probably need to buy clothes again when I get there.
>>
>>40299938
I guess converting is a major turn on for gays that explains the behaviors of my gay friends
>>
>>40294658
100% truth right here

I've also been on both sides of the fence
>>
Man I'll tell you that keeping monthly pics is amazing. Seeing how you look 8-10 lbs lighter is a great feeling. Chances are you look every couple days so you don't see it. But if you take pics and a month later take more and side by side them you definitely see difference
>>
>>40285470
>the same pair of pants every day

This is my life.
>>
>>40299979
I'm not gay. Slightly bi. Could never be in a relationshit with a guy.
>>
>>40297780
>>40297808
>>40297920
kek
>>
>>40288697
>>40288713
that's... that's not a girl, is it?
>>
File: hullujussi.png (561KB, 942x732px) Image search: [Google]
hullujussi.png
561KB, 942x732px
>>40300458
Nah, it's a dude.
>>
>>40285470
Hello dark pants my old friend
Lost about 60lb, still going, and I have 1 pair of pants that fit okay.
>TFW no Money for new clothes
>>
>>40300545
Check goodwill and gabes, you should be able to find some basic shirts for like $5 ea and pants for less than $20
>>
>>40299964

Is that a fucking wallet chain?
>>
>>40300584
I lost my wallet once, decided it wouldn't happen again. It's not a style thing
>>
>>40286229

>Wow you look so good now.
>"So?"
>>
>tfw lost 11 pounds in 2 weeks.
God bless fasting
>>
>>40300584
As someone with pretty bad ADHD, they're a life saver.
>>
>>40299964
um, how the fuck do you hide those breasts in your clothes like that? Not criticizing, i want help to do it. I am not as big as you, like, fat ways, but I have boobs and they are obvious as fuck in my clothes, but I dress like shit.
>>
>>40285688
>I highly recommend being fat once in your life, people who have always been normal just don't understand.
I can see the value in this as a former fatty.
I honestly learned to be compassionate and humble while slimming down. There's no need to be cruel to the less fortunate.
>>
>>40300636
Button ups over an undershirt, this your first day being fat?
>>
>>40300636
A lot of practice, pockets on both sides REALLY helps.

>>40300682
No undershirt in either of those pictures but they definitely work
>>
>>40300663
I wouldn't go so far as to call it their "fortune" because they earned every last bit of it
>>
>>40287771
I don't know whether to mock you or thank you.
>>
>>40292830
start lifting
always the answer
>>
>>40301066
to add on to this, realize you are cutting while starting to lift and go slow and steady in adding weight and volume to your work outs; don't try to keep pushing the weights above what your body can handle

there's no point in waiting to finish your cut before you start lifting if lifting is already in your plans; you'll just have wished you started earlier

overall, lifting is definitely a thing of time and commitment;;; meaningful gains come from months and years of working out, not from waiting x-amount of months to start lifting because you are eating at a deficit
>>
>start losing weight
>millionth attempt
>going well this time
>settle into the routine
>18 months go by
>catch myself in the mirror one day
>HOLY SHIT
>this feeling is amazing
>go clothes shopping
>it's a totally different experience than what I'm used to
>get clothes that I think look nice, not just ones that cover me and still look baggy
>get jeans that actually fit me
>happier all around
>most confident I've ever been in myself
>feeling like a million dollars
>>
>>40300469
Fukkkk why am I so turned on by that?
I would destroy her mouth, no homo
>>
>>40300682
I'm not fat friendo, I have man tits. I am like 16% body fat, i just have muh boobs.

>it's worse when you're thinner.
>>
>clothes i used to wear are now baggy

One of the greatest fucking feels in the world. I feel like jared fogle
>>
>>40301196
you must be gay.
>>
>>40300584
>>40300605

Well if you use it for a purpose, then go ahead.
>>
I was watching old Howard Stern videos and one of them was a contest to guess who the bulimic was. The actual one was a guy that said he was severely overweight and started starving himself to get thinner. He looked real thin with his clothes on, but when he lifted his shirt he had tons of loose skin.

It hit me hard, because he described it perfectly. He said every time he looked in the mirror he didn't see his skinny arms, ribs sticking out, or collarbones protruding from his chest. He only saw that pouch where his gut was, and he couldn't get past it. That's how I am. I'm 6' tall and 140 pounds. I'm 0.5 BMI away from being "underweight", yet I feel I'm fat and hate my body. I tried bulking for a week, stepped on the scale and saw I gained 4 pounds, and almost broke down into tears because I was going up in weight (which is the whole fucking point).
>>
>>40300458

Only one way to find out. ;)
>>
>>40301522
I was gonna go to sleep but I sat down to type this

Your problem right now isn't weight, it's body composition.

You most likely lack muscle and definition, a skinnyfat. What you need to do is focus on maintaining your weight steady and start building muscle, it will replace the fat and you'll look good. Unless you do have muscles, definition and low BF%, then you're dysmorphic as fuck and you should post a pic.
>>
>>40301580
My current routine is lifting 3 days a week (MWF), eating about 1700 calories a day with at least 140g of protein, and drinking plenty of water. My job requires me to walk quite a bit, so I don't do cardio at the gym. At work I walk 5-6 miles each day, and I work 4 days a week. According to my phone I take about 13000 steps a day and burn 400-500 calories just from doing tours.
>>
>>40301606
>then you're dysmorphic as fuck and you should post a pic
I'm curious now
>>
>>40285327

Are you a minority?
>>
File: 1451328728227.png (147KB, 305x267px) Image search: [Google]
1451328728227.png
147KB, 305x267px
>>40301682
White as can be
>>
>>40301690
good for you!
>>
>>40301702
still waiting on that privilege to arrive
>>
>>40301725
me too.
I'm pretty excited, apparently I'll be able to do anything once I get it.
>>
>>40301222
You want to molest kids?
>>
>>40301731
yeah I heard you can grab em by the pussy and they don't even care
>>
>>40283784
The strangest feel is leading the /fit/ life while looking like shit. I eat right and lift and I have taken up jogging/running(c25k) But the outside does not reflect how I live now.

It's just kinda strange to think about. Maybe I'm just weird. I feel loads better though.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.