[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivational thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How fit are you and how good are you with the ladies?
>>
I'm an obese manlet and the only girl I talk to is my mom.

Any other questions
>>
File: Jeff-Seid-8.jpg (1MB, 2764x1346px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-Seid-8.jpg
1MB, 2764x1346px
>>
>>40271906
This is good motivation. No one would want to end like you.
>>
>>40271918
Don't fat shame me ever again.
>>
>>40271930
You tub of shit!
>>
>>40271930
(you)
>>
>>40271900
She's freakishly thin and he skips leg day.
>>
I'm very fit but i dont want to talk to people because most of them are stupid.
>>
Rail thin and gaining weight again, good enough with the ladies that they like me and want to fuck/date but I got me a good girl so life's ok
>>
I'm poly. Two girlfriends. We live together and are exclusive with each other. I'm not super fit, but I can run for a long time and I'm not weak. I want to be more fit.

Partner 1 has been with me for 5 years. I always got female attention even with her. She's very open and bisexual and I wanted to fuck a girl I had a crush on since high school (27 now). I talked to girl 2 for a while they she made it clear she wanted to fuck me. I talked it over with girl 1 and she thought it was hot. I banged her a couple of times and then stopped because I didn't want a relationship with her/break up with partner 1. After a while she dated other guys and couldn't keep it going with any of them (fucked but no real connection). She texted me the whole time she was with the other guys . She asked why we couldn't be together and I said fuck it let's try. Bring her over, fuck her in front of my girlfriend, then fuck my girlfriend in front of her. Girl 2 is also bi and they both thought it was hot. Been with both of them living together for last 5 months.

I've just gone back to the gym, doing SL 5x5, haven't lifted in a year. I'm getting stronger. I'm doing weights 3 days a week and yoga on the off days. I'm considering adding in swimming (I swam in HS), for the endurance but I am worried it will fuck up my gains.

I'm like 190, probably 15-18% body fat. I can afford to lose some weight. I've gained 4 pounds since I've been in the gym, but I'm less fat so that's good. I'm 6'2".

The main thing about girls is having honest & clear communication and respecting their boundaries. If they don't want something, don't do it. Don't force them to do anything they don't want ever. Listen more than talk. My PUA friend calls me a "natural" but that's all bullshit to me. Don't try to play games. If they don't like you move on. If they do like you and you like them make it clear. You can't force someone to like you.

Don't try to improve others, try to improve yourself.
>>
>>40272576
>(fucked but no real connection)
>women

well thats a load of shit. unless shes a prostitute

>Don't try to play games. If they don't like you move on. If they do like you and you like them make it clear. You can't force someone to like you.
very true. good man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.