[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fastest way to heal a cold? I need it gone by monday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Fastest way to heal a cold? I need it gone by monday.
>>
>>40267728
Go for some cardio. Sweat it out. Drink lots of fluid and eat something warm and soupy.
>>
Garlic, Vitamin C and Stretch your shoulder blades out.
>>
>>40267769
this

garlic and vitamin C

also honey for a sore throat, and some sort of menthol stick for a runny nose
>>
>>40267728
Drink lots of water, eat lots of garlic and sweat lots.
>>
suk dix lmao
>>
Lots of water, piss it out, lots of tea to get warm, tuck in bed and start sweating
Works ferry time
>>
start fasting and take cold showers
only drink a lot of water and sleep a lot
don't consume anything but the plain water, I know you won't do this but if you did your immune system would kick into overdrive and your cold would be gone easy
>>
>>40268217
this
>>
thanks for all the tips! can't let this cold make my head all fogged up any longer.
>>
File: neilmed-sinus-rinse-alt.jpg (56KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
neilmed-sinus-rinse-alt.jpg
56KB, 370x370px
>>40267728
>Go for some cardio. Sweat it out. Drink lots of fluid and eat something warm and soupy.
OP do NOT do this. You'll just make yourself stay sick longer.
>Garlic, Vitamin C and Stretch your shoulder blades out.
>Drink lots of water, eat lots of garlic and sweat lots.
This won't do anything.
>start fasting and take cold showers
>only drink a lot of water and sleep a lot
>don't consume anything but the plain water, I know you won't do this but if you did your immune system would kick into overdrive and your cold would be gone easy
This will make you SICKER and it may progress into something WORSE.

OP, what you need to do is:
>Stay home
>EAT (i.e. don't cut!), drink plenty of fluids
>REST
>AVOID things like aspirin, ibuprofen, or acetaminophen, that reduce your fever; the fever is your body fighting the viral infection, you'll lengthen your recovery time
>AVOID sugar and caffeine (these supress your immune system)
>Get a SINUS RINSE KIT like pic related, use it as needed to clear the gunk out of your sinuses. IT WORKS. Keeping your sinuses clear will help reduce symptoms and help your body fight the infection by removing infectious material from your sinuses.
Play your cards right you'll be over the worst of it by Monday. Try to rush it and you won't.
>>
Oil of oregano in essential oil form, undiluted 2 drops 3x a day
Zinc lozenges 5x a day

Gallon of water a day
>>
>>40267728
aspirin
>>
>>40269535

Fever has no correlation to neither extending or reducing sickness time, its has been proved countless time.
>>
Etorphine 125mcg as often as needed

Etonitazene 250mcg intranasally as often as needed

The cold won't matter so much anymore. Don't stay on it for more than three days.
>>
>>40267728
Water, sleep, time.

I have a cold right now man I feel you. Not fun but at least we'll good when it's gone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.