[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Acne General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1707x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1707x960px
Everybody gets it at some point in their life. Share tips, treatments, etc for the removal of acne.
>>
Remove top layer of skin with razor
>>
>>40267196
I've had mild to moderate acne for 5 or 6 years (22 now). Have tried a myriad of different face washing regiments to no avail. They all seem to help control the acne, but never can get rid of it. The one thing I haven't tried is Accutane.

Is there a reliable online source to Accutane or a generic version? Needs a prescription and it takes 4 months + $$0to get a dermatology appointment.
>>
File: 1450040705541.jpg (613KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1450040705541.jpg
613KB, 842x1191px
>>40267196
Stop touching your face and clean your pillow sheet because your oils get soaked into the pillow sheet and you're basically sleeping in it. You can put a towel over it if you don't have any clean ones.
>>
stridex in the red box 1-2x day, cerave moisturizer before bed, cetaphil face wash as needed. use UV protection if you dont want to be ugly when you're old. drink water. you're welcome
>>
>>40267196
eat protein and generate testosterone which helps remove acne
>>
My cheeks/forehead above nose/around nose gets red and really irritated, anyone have this problem and any solutions?
>>
>>40267413
>pillow sheet
what did he mean by this
>>
Fix the diet. Eat more raw vegetables. Drink more water (especially green tea). Best to cut out all flour (especially white) and sugar (especially white).
Skin care: after shower, take a piece of thin cloth, soak it I'm apple cider vinegar and gently wash your face with it (I like to take the cloth, soak it in vinegar and spread the cloth on the whole face, with a hole for the mouth to breathe through. Breathing it through the nose is unpleasant. Then, with the cloth on the face I gently massage/slap the skin for a min or two. It will sting at first but you'll quickly get used to it. Best to do it before bed since it has a strong smell). Without washing it off (at least, I don't), massage coconut oil onto the skin (it will diminish the smell and moisturize).
Get your heart pumping hard at least twice a day.
Get enough sleep.
Don't overeat.
Have hope.
Don't obsess.
But don't take it too lightly either.
All the best.
>>
>Cleanser that works with your face
>Stridex 2% SA pads
>10% BP spot cream for angry inflamed pimples
>moisturizer that works with your face
>>
I have had a bunch of red spots on my thighs since I graduated high school. Gone through 8 bottles of Neutrogena oil free acne wash (that orange shit) and they don't ever really go away, just fades a bit then gets worse.
>>
go on /fa/ for skincare
>>
>>40267750
The pillow covers that you put over you actual pillow.
>>
>>40267413
This is retarded, you should absolutely never cut your own hair.
>>
Toner, pore serum, face scrub with little beads in it, moisturizer, clay mask
>>
>>40268955
Just use a series of mirrors and practice your inverse controller.
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

Peppermint oil helps with hair growth.
>>
cetaphil cleanser, witch hazel toner, and cetaphil moisturiser at night
>>
>>40267524
I just started this a week ago. wish i would have been doing this for all of my 20s. the stridex made me break out a small bit after the first application sunday but it has gotten better with each application.
>>
Cut down on dairy products. even to the lengths of consuming none
>>
>>40267196
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>40269140
Thanks for the info.
>>40269235
This. It's inflammatory
>>
>>40269235
god i hope this isn't the reason I'm getting acne

not sure what I'd do without milk

I tried cutting it but couldn't get further than 2 days
>>
>>40267196
Accutane. I'm self prescribing it after a steroid cycle. Only thing that works lads.

>>40267324
I'm using my sisters stuff from her prescription, but i'm pretty sure you can get it from research chemical online stores, or just search around steroid forums where they have sources for UGL stuff.
>>
>>40267196
>that feel when i have moderate-severe acne for years slowly making me avoid all my friends because they are all beautiful and they shouldn't be seen with me
anyone know this feel? Also I picked really hard over the years so now previously 10/10 skin/face is now 1/10 worst scarring whole cheek i've ever seen. Will I ever find top tier love again or am I doomed to be viewed as worthless from women since the scars?
>tfw I literally have no face
>>
>>40267907
this shit works. good job on the writeup.
>>
>>40269327
Try it and find out
>>
>>40269327
It probably is. Once I cut out/severely cut down on milk my face got immensely better
>I tried cutting it but couldn't get further than 2 days
Try again. Is the milk really so good it's worth the cost of your face, confidence and thus, general well-being? Think about this sincerely.
>>
File: 1478825282130.png (60KB, 776x723px) Image search: [Google]
1478825282130.png
60KB, 776x723px
I've got acne scars from years of nasty hormonal acne, it's too late for me bros. Goodbye
>>
>>40268955
Yeah I didn't really agree to that part but the rest is still good. if you can do it then why not
>>
>>40269235
worked for me
>>
Drink a gallon or more of water a day and eat less fried food. Drinking milk is fine, I drink 2 cups a day and can get away with it. When it's not the summer I never drink enough water so maybe cutting out milk would be good too
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.