[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I doing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: fit.jpg (221KB, 1343x838px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
221KB, 1343x838px
Before and after exercising about a year and a half.

27, 5'10,155

Yoga 2-3 times a week
Krav Maga 2 times a week
Jiu Jitsu once a week
3 gym sessions a week consisting mostly of machines, some dumbbells. Chest press, seated dips, mid-row, curls, shoulder lifts, decline and weighed sit-ups, skipping rope, stationary bike.

What am I doing wrong? I feel like after a year and a half I should have more gains? What else should I work?

Thanks guys.
>>
you need to forget the machines and do compound lifts instead
>>
>3 times a week, only machines

Where are my gains?
>>
>>40266687
>what am i doing wrong

You are not reading the sticky.

Also noone gives two shits about your life, no need to make a blogpost about it.
>>
>>40266687
>>40266708
you're looking good tho
>>
>>40266687
Stop training lats and start training chest, biceps, and shoulders.
>>
Eat more. Lift heavier stuff. Constantly aim to improve, not just lifting the same shit every month.
>>
>>40266687
you are over exercising and not building muscle.

let me give you some tips.

do jiu jitsu exclusively, cut out that krav maga crap.

when you lift, lift heavy, with low reps, as heavy as you can and do two sets of 8 reps, just lift heavy as fuck.

This will make you BIG as long as you eat ALOT and rest alot.

you need cardio so your heart doesn't explode with the extra size so eat lots of fatty fish fats and blueberries

swim once or twice a week and run twice a week for a mile or two as you level up.

But the real secret, is eating, ALOT
>>
>>40266687
i mean look at the positives, your nipples got less puffy and you've got more of a v taper and less hip fat, now start a bulk and lift heavy broski

>>40266712
>>40266711
>>40266708
>>
>>40266716
Thanks senpai. Love you. No homo.
>>
>>40266729
ideally you should be eating 4 lbs of food a day.
>>
Eat 3k calories a day, do the compounds like bench squat and deadlift.
>>
>>40266721
Thank you so much for the advice.
>>
>>40266687
you developed scoliosis
>>
>>40266687
>karav maga
>yoga

that is to gains what tai chi is to boxing. dont bother.

also machines are shit and treadmill/bike is only good for your 5 minute warmup
>>
>>40266750
also let your chest hair grow.

women like hairy chests.
>>
>>40266750
You're not overworking, this guy has no idea what he's saying, you can do a lot lot lot of work before you start overtraining. You likely aren't eating enough to build muscle, only maintain it.

Check the sticky and do your own research. I'd looks at reddits /r/fitness wiki, it's good.
>>
>>40266807
he needs to lift heavier and eat more.

cut out the krav maga just cause.
>>
>>40266781
Done and done.
>>
You lift baby weights.
>>
if you want strength, do a beginner strength program

count calories, eat enough (but not too much)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.