[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Athleanx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jeffPic.jpg (43KB, 271x511px) Image search: [Google]
jeffPic.jpg
43KB, 271x511px
What is /fit/'s general opinion of this fella, disregarding the fact he peddles supplements in his videos? Is he somewhat credible?
>>
clickbait titles

some useful information
>>
>>40263398
he became a walking meme
>>
The actual natty limit (lean)
>>
>15 minute ab workout guaranteed to get you a 6 pack
>why a 6 pack is actually impossible
I hate his titles since there all clickbait and half of them are contradictory, but he does have a lot of good info.
Videos- 7/10
Titles- 1/10
>>
>>40263476
Hes on trt
>>
>>40263487
Does trt go above natural test amounts? Like for an older guy who just naturally has low T
>>
>>40263398
All his advice purposefully contradicts the mainstream consensus just as a way to get views

hes always talking about 'science' but never gives any real scientific information
>>
his lateral raise video helped me so there's that
>>
He gives good info but does have some click bait titles.
>>
>>40263503
Im sure he is taking it at a supraphysiological level. I mean he is late 40s and looks like that. The dude works hard but still. He doesnt even claim natty.
>>
>>40263398
Another decent channel ruined by too much exposure and will to quickly cash it.
>>
File: 1486187087057.jpg (214KB, 586x560px) Image search: [Google]
1486187087057.jpg
214KB, 586x560px
>>40263398
but did you grow?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlGZfIgc6Vk&feature=youtu.be&t=237
>>
>>40263398
Has useful info regarding injuries and training
>>
trash height face and frame on the guy damn
>>
>>40263398
He has some very unfortunate genetics.
>>
> all videos foucs on upperbody
> he wears long pants to hide his chicken legs
> taking the advice of someone who takes the skipping leg day meme seriously
>>
>>40263398
sometimes he gives actual scientific info but it takes like 9 fucking mins for him to get to that point
combine that with purposely-clickbaity titles (still not sure if he's just making fun of other youtubers), shameless plugs for his own products, and shitty advice

advice 1/10
sciencr 7-8/10 if you can sift through the rest to find it
>>
He's educated and knows what he's talking about. As a med. student, that's the first thing that popped out to me when I watched the first video. Great place for beginners to learn how to safely exercise.
>>
>>40264520
So are eccentrics better for growing muscle?
>>
I watched one video where he was making a high protein breakfast
he had his shitty powder tub in the middle of the frame infront of whatever he was doing.

I watched 20seconds of a close up before I said fuck it changed videos
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.