[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is natty bodybuilding a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 15211766062_2331748d14_b.jpg (259KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15211766062_2331748d14_b.jpg
259KB, 682x1024px
I'm coming to the realization that as a natty, I either have to choose to look good in clothes and fat out of them, or look dyel af in clothes and look ok out of them.

I'm kind of on the verge of just switching to a powerlifting program and slowly trying to get as strong as I possibly can while keeping my weight in check. I'm so fucking tired of spinning my wheels in the gym year after year with program after program and looking worse than kids who jump on a cycle and a bro split for 6 months.
>>
Why don't you just roid ?
>>
>>40262273
just take something like the prohormones that are left on the market like the blackstone labs chosen1 for 6-8 weeks. its enough to keep you hard and vascular while you maintain size. also despite what anons will tell you on here, as long as you just take the recommended dosage on the bottle it's not bad for you at all.
>>
>>40262273

I can't say you will have that "jacked" obvious lifter look, but if you just wear clothes that fit you snugly, you can show off gains. With this being said, you can't wear blatantly tight clothing. Don't buy the T-Shirt that is two sizes too small and your chest/biceps are ripping the seams. That makes you look like a try hard ass hole. Buy the snug fitting polo shirts. I find that polo shirts you can wear with a decent pair of pants can show off nice chest/bicep gains while being a natty. Pants are whats difficult for everyone. I can't find a good pair that fits both my quads and glutes well without one of them being uncomfortable... and than you got your penor to keep in mind.

tl;dr buy nice fitting shirts and your top gains will look good. good luck with flattering pants though.
>>
>>40262273
it's not a meme, it's genetics

if you're unaesthetic from your genetics you can take all the roids you want, you'll look like shit forever

but it's still miles better than being skinny and weak and that's completely worth the work
>>
>>40262340

>or do roids

Forgot that part. No matter the clothing, you'll look jacked and you'll be so vascular that most informed lifters will immediately recognize your dedication. Women won't see anything but the muscles though so its a win-win.
>>
bodybuilding is one huge meme
if you train with a goal of stepping onto a scene with fake tan and string underwear just to be judged by a group of closet homos, then you certainly fell for a meme

if you want to be strong, look alright and maintain your health, then you don't need roids

roids are a meme too
>>
>>40262273

Women simply want low bf % plus a tiny bit of muscle, bodybuilding is about impressing other men.

You sound like you want to impress girls, just do a brosplit and be 9-12% bodyfat and wear tight clothing.

Getting a body that WOMEN like is the EASIEST thing in the WORLD and anyone can do it in six months NATTY broplitting.

But why stop there? See how big you can get, where you can go.

Stop lifting for girls you little faggots.

Esp, please don't fucking roid for them
>>
>>40262303
>bro greymarkey hormonal supplements are like totes no risk bro the package says so bro
>>
Amateur bbing is a scam

Guys put their bodies through hell for weeks/months for a contest they had to PAY to get into - to pose in front of an audience that's at least half faggots looking for some g4p bait, for a chance to win some meaningless trophy made down the street for $10 and less money than they spent in whey for the year
>>
>>40262273
natty "bodybuilding" is a waste of time, yes.

>look good in clothes and fat out of them

You can get decently big natty at 10-15% bodyfat, which is not "fat"
>>
Why don't you jump on the bike and do cardio also instead of being afraid of it? Don't tell me you believe in the "cardio ruins gains" myth? I do cardio every day and I look way better than before when I was only lifting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.