[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i am at about a 17.5% bf. Been about a month since i hit a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Album Art.jpg (116KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Album Art.jpg
116KB, 1024x1024px
So i am at about a 17.5% bf. Been about a month since i hit a plateau. Thinking of running clen + t3. I am about 146lbs 5'8. I want to get to about a 12% bodyfat.

What can i expect with clen +t3 without any aas.
>>
stop being a little bitch and eat less. You people make me sick
>>
>>40261354
>17.5% bf
>146 lbs

Holy shit, you have no muscle.

How about instead of going straight to the pharmacy, you try actually lifting?
>>
>>40261354
Why would you use clen?

lift and eat 3,500 calories a day.
>>
>>40261387
I dont have body dysmorphia.
Ffmi of 19.
Need to cut fat thats all.
>>
>>40261379
My daily calorie intake is about 1700. Maintenence is about 2300.
>>
>>40261354
I need to listen to that album again
>>
>>40261412
How about you bulk to be as big as possible and do the clen shit later? Otherwise you'll become an african starving kid
>>
>>40261412
How about you GAIN SOME MUSCLE FIRST, retard. Cutting so you can look skinny fat is literally pointless.
>>
Lol all these people raging.
I've been running clen for around 2 months anon, results have been very good. If you want some better answers and not get flamed head over heals over to /fraud. Lots of peeps over there have ran clen and t3. Moral fags will never make it.
>>
>>40262017
Also make sure you get liquid clen 200mcg/ml, pills are usually overpriced as shit.
>>
>>40261412
There is literally no way you have enough muscle or lift enough. I don't understand how this isn't the only reply anyone is giving you.

I'm the same height and 155lbs is the lowest I can go without removing muscle. Except I actually spend time lifting hard.

Lift and lift more and eat less carbs and add protein.
>>
>>40262017
Then you're retarded too, and I use /fraud/ frequently.

If you're 5'8" 146lbs and STILL have excess BF to the point where definition is tough tot see, youre a DYEL. Absolutely. How delusional do you have to be to think that someone at 5'8" could drop like 8-10 more pounds and not look auschwitz mode.
>>
>>40261354

I'm not generally against frauding if you want to look like an action figure but jesus fucking christ you are 17,5% bf and need CLEN + T3 TO DROP WEIGHT HOLY SHIT.

Come back when you plateu at single digit bf and need that final stretch to hit the stage.

If you plateu at such retardedly high bodyfat there is seriously something fundamentally wrong in your training and dieting. Faggot.
>>
>>40261477
GIVE A FUCK WHAT YA HEARD YEAH FUCK WHAT YA HEARD
>>
>>40262017
rip heart
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.