[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466733335799.jpg (337KB, 2290x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1466733335799.jpg
337KB, 2290x1014px
Any medfags here?
I'm worried I'm depressed, low test, close to a burn out or all of it.
Please tell me what's wrong with me.
>never satisfied with my self, feel like i havent done enough (school, relationships) but dont know how i could do more
>constant brainfog
>sometimes hard to articulate
>hard to understand new things im taught or just basic text i read from a book
>every project feels like an obstacle i cant over come
I have no dyslexia and I used to get straight A's before and ace all school stuff

>most of the time tired and quiet with my friends
>when i leave my friends and am alone i start thinking of everything i am disappointed in my self
>same when i try to sleep
>sleeping max 7 hours a night for a long time, then on the weekend i sleep too much
>3 years of gym most of it serious and still bench 90kg squat 110kg dl 140kg
I weigh my food and eat over my TDEE and 2g protein/kg
>only thing i can do voluntarily is gym and being with friends for the brief good feelings
Nothing that bad ever happened in my life so i just dont feel that i can be depressed but am I?
>>
>>40260637
time to get help bro..
>>
>>40260756
Trying to
>>
>>40260637

Literally me. I figured it was all caused by my SSRIs so I stopped taking them, and started setting achieveable goals in all aspects of my life (uni/work/lifting) so that I could force some sense of accomplishment. Has worked okay for the last couple of months. Also, I dont know if you meet alot of normies but it helps comparing yourself to those kinds of people, not achievement-wise but thought-wise, feeling like life is a giant uphill battle is not normal.
>>
>>40261593
well, all my friends are normies, the social kind of people with big peers so extra normies yeah
>>
>>40260637
I felt the same way as you before entering paramedic school. Honestly I can't tell you one definitive thing I changed. I began working out and cutting, and I stopped drinking alcohol. Any time I drink now it puts me in a fog the entire next day. Get something to take pride in in your life. Don't try to live for others. Live for yourself. You're the only person that truly matters.
>>
>>40261831
i dont drink alcohol it just makes me feels worse already the day i am drinking, cant enjoy weed either. i guess gym, being a good dude and success in studies have been the stuff i get recognized for but i feel like theyre all going downhill. i dont care if someone else says im not enough but the thing is that i my self feel like i havent achieved enough and the feeling doesnt go away no matter what i do, not saying i dont care about other peoples opinions but i dont distribute them too many fucks desu
>>
>>40260637

Primary thing OP is accept your feels. Seriously do it. I was exactly like this and doing this one thing was a game changer, I always ran from my feelings, ran from discomfort and as such missed deadlines, dropped grades, fell behind etc. It's difficult but doable.

I was taught to treat your mind like a baby on a play mat if you try and force it to stay in one spot it will rebel and scream etc. Let it wonder, if the feelings are uncomfortable don't run "experience" them, realise they are a part of you but not all of you and that you rule over them not them over you. Once you have experienced them try to slowly bring your mind back like you would bring a child back to the middle of the play mat. This will help with sleep and disappointing thoughts, the key is knowing they are the devil on the shoulder, they only have power if you let them.

Find the positive in everything.
>I've lost everything
Then you have everything to gain
>I've lost my job
Then it's time to look for an even better one.
You have to find the positive or if there isn't one then the least negative aspect.

Break everything down. When I thought of my 15000 word essay I had to do I'd have panic attacks. When I thought "oh yeh I have that 100 words to do today" it went from a mountain to a molehill. Make your goals manageable.

I have a few more tips if you want but that's my advice for now.
>>
Literally in the same situation. Hope to kill myself this year
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.