[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4901.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4901.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Uhhh
>>
>>40256647
>fapping with mixed grip
>>
>>40256647

udder perfection
>>
>>40256647
this is what happens if you do mixed grip deadlifts
>>
>>40256647
>Skipping right pec day
>>
>>40256647
What happens to him? How does mixed grip deadlifts tear your pec?
>>
>>40256647
His chest has Dreamworks face
>>
>Be deformed
>Spend countless hours exercising and maintaining a diet to draw more attention to your deformity by making yourself asymmetrical

People with bad genetics should just stay skinnyfat desu
>>
>>40256727

Probably born without a sternal head of that pec. A fair proportion of the population is missing one part or another of their pec. It's just not noticeable unless you're particularly big/lean.
>>
i'd take that body over the average dyel
>>
>>40256647
Just doing the best with the shit hand he was dealt. I think we all can relate to that
>>
>>40256747
kek
>>
who cares he looks fine
>>
>>40256758
/thread
>>
>>40256647
Anyone else notice the difference in definition between both his arms?
>>
He probably had breast cancer and had it removed.
>>
>>40256647
>this poor victim was caught by the gains goblin, for only 5 cents a day you can help
>>
>>40256657
Kek
>>
>>40256727
It's called Poland Syndrome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_syndrome
>>
>>40256647
i wonder what his bench is like

would it just be normal?
>>
>>40256647
yo wtf
>>
when you do steroids to try and grow a missing pec but it dont work :(
>>
I'd get an implant if I were him.
>>
>>40256814
He probably doesn't do flat bench, incline only and single dumbbell bench for the other side.
>>
Nah he probably only does push ups + steroids. That's more than enough for most bodybuilders.
>>
>>40256658
kek
>>
>>40256782

fucking hilarious.

7/10 to tragic.
>>
>No matter what, you CAN roid
>>
>>40256750
Being deformed and fat<being fit and deformed
>>
>>40256798
I have it and I absolutely hate the fact that I can never have a decent looking body without some kind of surgery I could never afford. His isn't even as bad as it can be, as mine also deformed my right arm and hand to the point where it still looks normal from a distance but severely affects my lifting potential. plus he still has half of his pec, I have nothing at all on that side. I'm thinking of replacing it with a robot arm once technology reaches the point where that would be an improvement over normal parts
>>
I'm curious as to how much work his right pec does compared to his left.
>>
>>40257032
Speaking from personal experience, having this deformity myself, probably about half of his left. It turns out that in cases of a missing pec, parts of your back put in extra work to compensate for the lacking muscle
>>
>>40256647
>Breast cancer awareness month
>>
The utter frustration of knowing that you can never have a normal looking body without significant surgical assistance is absolutely maddening. I have never had a normal arm and never had a right pectoral but I still know what it feels like to have both, and sometimes forget that I even have a disability. The mental torture of never having been normal but being so close is more than I can bear at times. I can only imagine how bad it is for people born without limbs, or other parts
>>
>upper and lower chest doesn't exist they said
>>
So how does he bench, or can he only do one sided db presses?
>>
>>40257146
People with Poland Syndrome can bench fairly normally, but at a lower weight (in my own experience). Your back muscles and shoulder compensate for the missing chest muscle allowing those inflicted to do most things normally.
>>
>>40256782
kek
>>
>>40256647
>mocking breast cancer survivors
>>
>>40256647
This is the kind of stuff body positivity should be for, no fat shitters who sit on their ass all day without any kind of deformity aside from their rotundity which is a result of their own laziness
>>
>>40257245
Yeah but he's a white male, dumbass.
>>
File: body acceptance.png (467KB, 540x623px) Image search: [Google]
body acceptance.png
467KB, 540x623px
>>40257245
indeed
>>
>>40257016
>>40257016
Man the fuck up you fucking pussy

The guy in the OP looks aesthetic as fuck, even with the pec thing. Even if yours is worse, it's still 100x better than wide hips
>>
File: 79095029.jpg (23KB, 326x306px) Image search: [Google]
79095029.jpg
23KB, 326x306px
>>40256647
>>
>>40256647
>declines bench
>actually has no right to do it
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.