[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_15.png (525KB, 425x485px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
525KB, 425x485px
What the fuck is wrong with my wrists / hands.
My elbow is placed in such a weird angle that makes it look like my hands are broken.
Wrist is literally skelly mode.
Is this some disorder? please help.
>>
>>40255810
You lost the lottery friend-o. At least you're not fat. You're gonna have to pin, I'm sorry.
>>
yeah it's called you eat 1200 calories a day disorder
>>
>>40255810
What's your height/weight
>>
File: Screenshot_16.png (129KB, 128x384px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.png
129KB, 128x384px
What the fuck is this disorder or something?
Should i go to therapist?
My elbow is literally bend in such autistic way.
>>
>>40255861
I am 192-194 cm (6'3)
Weight fluctuates between 73-76 kgs
convert it into metrics.
>>
get a tan and eat
>>
>>40255867
Straighten your arm?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>40255889
Mate, if i relax my arms my elbows lock into this position. I have to rotate my arms / shoulders so i get into normal position, and you can still see elbow sticking out.
>>
>>40255845
its pretty much this
>>
you look completely normal you fucking retard.

Instead of worrying about your toothpick arms how about you eat a couple hamburgers and lift heavy shit.
>>
>>40255935
I have a friend who is same height as me and has lower weight and he doesn't have this fucked up elbow problem. I legit think it's an disorder.
>>
>>40255956
you are spoopy skelly mode, you've got no muscle in your arms & forearms. Rolled shoulders will also make your thumbs turn inwards like that
>>
>>40255810
>have 14yo
>go to /fit/, my alpha males secret club on 4chins
>got bombarded with manlet, lanklet, wristlet, dicklet, forearmlet, tainlet, gflet threads for 13 hours straight
>develop SSBD (sudden severe body dysmorphia)
>life: ruined

yet another victim
>>
>>40255992
I-i am not underage.
and this shit is for real, i can't do cable chest flyes because my elbow is bent is such a weird way. I had this problem for years, and everyone commented on it. So it's not a recent thing. I just don't know to which therapist i should go to for this?
>>
>>40256035
whatever it is we can't see it in those pics OP

just go to the fucking doctor
>>
>>40256035
Are you talking about the top of your hands facing outwards?

keep ur hand straight
>>
>>40255810
>that total lack of body hair
Either a twink faggot or underage, surely.
>>
>>40255881
>>40255992
something looks really un natural about his arms hbt. I think his forearms are too long, not sure.
>>
>>40256297
I can't see him ever filling out those biceps
>>
File: 1486149772286.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486149772286.gif
1MB, 250x250px
Stop being a bitch and eat, are you retarded or something
>>
>>40256035
Why the fuck are you doing cable chest flyes?

Keep it simple stupid. You weigh 150lbs soaking wet. Do a compound press 3 times a week (a heavy day and a volume day alternating) and eat about 800 more calories. Stick a pull up bar on your door and do a few reps every time you pass it.

Worry about accessory when you aren't at risk of being snapped in half by a stiff breeze. Get the basics done properly and then fuck about with other shit.

Your elbows are fine, they shouldn't hang dead straight. Stretch your pecs if you think you have a problem.
>>
File: gravel.jpg (78KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
gravel.jpg
78KB, 655x380px
>>40255810

Korean Marilyn Manson Mode.

>rrrriiiipppppppppppppppppppeddddd.
>>
How do I into /nosferatu/ mode?
>>
>>40255875

eat you fucking retard

t. 6'4" who used to be 170 and am now 220
>>
>>40255810
How did u get so fluorescently white?
>>
>>40255867
The disorder is called lanketism. You're a lanket.
>>
>>40255810
ayy lmao
>>
>>40255810
you're like that delusional buzzfeed fatty that couldn't reach her hip with her arm around her stomach so she said the model must've had long arms
>>
>>40255907
go to a doc idiot
>>
File: david laid.png (762KB, 714x714px) Image search: [Google]
david laid.png
762KB, 714x714px
>>40255810

just lift weights, pic related
>>
>>40255955
yep

son, sorry to have to tell you, but you have a normal human body. it changes based on what you do it in terms of nutrition and activity-- i.e., in terms of your decision making about eating and exercise. it has zero to do with genetics or anything other than your behavior.
you don't being skinny? eat
you don't like being weak? lift
you want sympathy? go somewhere else
>>
>>40257202
you mean tren hard and test yourself ?
>>
>>40257045
wait what, can i have sauce i need to see this
>>
>>40255867
Misshapen muscles can be the result of using improper form while doing lifts. Please check your form while doing curls or other arm exercises. Your bicep should be the main muscle working, not your forearm. Make sure you are gripping the handles of weights properly.

Also check your dads forearms. Do they look like that? Then its genetic
>>
>>40258808
>Misshapen muscles can be the result of using improper form while doing lifts

spicey new broscience
>>
if you can do 90 degrees on your wrist dorsiflexion and palmar flexion then you're fine.

You just have an ugly wrist.
>>
>>40255875
Lanket disease
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.