[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grassfed butter appears to be nothing but good fats. Would it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Butter-Infographic[1].png (230KB, 576x2413px) Image search: [Google]
Butter-Infographic[1].png
230KB, 576x2413px
Grassfed butter appears to be nothing but good fats. Would it be healthy to have a spoonful of it every day?
>>
File: 235100ad8cf71d09.jpg (114KB, 1052x657px) Image search: [Google]
235100ad8cf71d09.jpg
114KB, 1052x657px
>>40254773
I love coffee, i drink it every day but i never put butter in it. Should i do it?
>>
>>40254773
why not just cook with it?
>>
>a spoonful of butter

I will never understand autistic measurements, yes its fucking part of a healthy diet for a weightlifter who intends to grow or is looking to fill macros. Spread 1-2 spoonfuls on 3-4 knifeloafs of bread. Add a fingertip of salt for taste also
>>
>>40255237
>55237▶
>File: 235100ad8cf71d09.jpg (114 KB, 1052x657)
>>>40254773 (OP)
>Should i do it?

How fucking stupid are you anon?
>>
>>40254773
I eat a couple of spoonfulls of grassfed butter every day. get it from the amish farm down the road
6'2"
135 pounds
>>
you fucking idiott butter can't eat grass

stg you guys fall for the dumbest shit these companies throw at you, stop taking snake oil
>>
>>40255787
Brilliant
>>
I am still honestly baffled you retards think that butter is healthy for you. It's not even worth debating you delusional fucks, you deserve every myocardial infarction you guys get. It might not come in 5 years, 10 years, 30 years, but you are rolling the dice with every meal.
>>
>>40257390
Cool story mom
>>
>>40254773
>Grassfed butter

why would you feed the butter grass retard
>>
>>40255375
> being this awful at replying to people
>>
this guy is a serious fucking autist who weighs like less than 120lbs and has a shitload of health conditions but keeps posting about grassfed butter curing cancer and shit.
>>
>>40254773

>good fats

You should probably kill yourself. Any fat is good if it fits into your macro profile and TDEE.

Probably the most retarded thing in this chart is the idea that there is more than one kind of dietary cholesterol and that dietary cholesterol affects any of the blood cholesterol globule levels.
>>
>>40254773

Eat butter. Some is good, more is not better. Know your macros and don't make butter your only fat. Olive oil is also your friend. So is fish.

Grass-fed butter is a meme. By "higher" they mean "a few percentage points higher in things that you shouldn't be looking to get out of butter, anyway." If you need beta-carotene, eat a fucking carrot.

Butter coffee is a hell of a boost and a good choice if you want a tiny breakfast. It's richer than milk/cream/"creamer" for 100 cal and nearly-zero carb, but its not some always-good-for-you "superfood." Replace, don't add.

tl;dr Butter is find when you don't want to use olive oil. All butter is basically the same. Butter coffee beats the living fuck out of frappe-bullshit but its still 100cal of beverage with 0 protein.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.