[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: P_20170119_180451.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170119_180451.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
>QTDDTOT

Is this an acceptable first cycle? And what schedule is good for pinning?

>sust300 2xw
>npp 100 3xw
>hcg 250iu 2xw

Plan is to pin flutes and quads
>>
I've been sick with the flu these past 2 weeks and I'm finally going back to the gym on Monday.

How much strength do you usually lose after 2 weeks of being inactive?
Will I lose any?
>>
>>40253979
Probably not any, you'll just feel a little more tiresome, but if you are hydrated and feeling no more sickness, you should be at the same strength. Just watch some motivational videos before you go and be a sick cunt.

Just assume you got stronger by resting
>>
>>40253999
>Just assume you got stronger by resting
this 100%

dont go believing youre not as strong
>>
>>40253999
>>40254014
Thanks lads
>>
>>40253956
ask /fraud/
>>
>>40254040
Didn't see one, 2 birds one stone here
>>
>see buff 6'3" dude in the gym, John Cena looking af
>gets there after me, leaves before me
>hits the smith machine for 135lbs
>squats the same weight in Smith machine
>curls, reverse curls, leaves

HOW

I realize I haven't seen even 1/10th of his routine possibly, but HOW?
>>
sust isn't that good to run alone because you get a lot of spikes in your test with it.

hcg also isn't optimal.

Is your diet and training on point?
>>
I have about a month to lose 20 pounds for a jiu jitsu tournament.

What are your guys favorite food on a cut?
>>
Can I do front squats instead of back squats? Most sources seem to think I can but I'd like to know what you sad kunts think. Asking because I don't have a rack and at the weight I'm at I think front squats would be easier to implement.
>>
>>40254805
hes probably browsing /fit/ atm waiting for some flustered dyel to talk about it
>>
what can i expect to achieve with only dumbbells?
(gym expensive and no car/takes too long to get to)
also are the dumbbell/weight sets on ebay worth anything? they're so much cheaper than retail
>>
After I did my squats my left shift kind of hurts/is sore. What does it mean? Is it because I didn't deload?!?
>>
attempting my first intermittent fast. seeing how it goes.

starting from the 4th of Feb @ 00:00 (GMT +4),
ending on the 5th of Feb @ 00:00 (GMT +4).

been eating clean and training well for 6 days, and Feb 4th counts as day 7 (rest day).

should I break the fast with A WHOLE DAY of junk food or my regular meal schedule?
>>
>>40254840
Yes, 5 days a week and very clean diet
>>
im 6'2 around 195. I have minimal muscle after DB lifting for several months and I am trying to cut out the excess fat on me before I put on more muscle

I am cutting right now, whats the best weight that I should aim for? I think 175 is a good base for the summer and to start putting on actual muscle mass.
>>
>>40257571
Im dyel lean at 160 6' 1"

So 170to 175should be about right
>>
Rate my diet and supplement intake

Take daily:
Vitamin D3 Turmeric Devil's Claw L-theanine
Ginger Co-Q10 other assorted vitamins

Take sometimes:
Oil of Oregano Vit B12 5-HTP nascent iodine

I'm fairly fit 30/m 125 lbs, exercise cardio and weights 2-3 times a week. I work about a week and a half out of each month and it's brutal physical labor so that's when I take all the anti-inflammatory stuff. I'm moderately depressed. Anyone taken Lemon Balm for depression before?
Diet omnivorous, honesty 50% nice organic healthy stuff, other half just normal food or junk. Have a bad sweet tooth and eat too much sugar and probably too many calories for my weight.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.