[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on lifting in these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

thoughts on lifting in these?
>>
>>40253755
>Nike
>Adidas
He can't even brand whore properly. I don't think you think thoughts at all op
>>
>>40253755
you'll look like a douche and deserve the broken foot you get when you or someone else drops a plate/bar on it
>>
>>40253788
I'm not interested in brands, just the possibility of lifting in flat soled sandals. Surely they would be effective?
>>
File: 45676543456.jpg (563KB, 1268x841px) Image search: [Google]
45676543456.jpg
563KB, 1268x841px
? are you normie copycating retarded

you never work out/weight life/gym in those nike/adidas slippers

this orginated from swimmers. for example my swim team and i wear this after swimming because we are wet after swimming and shower and it's too annoying to wear shoes when your feet are damp

you can walk around in the pool in these, and you only add socks when its the fall/winter and pair it with sports short/sweats after swimming cause your body is warmer
>>
>>40253790
how would a normal shoe protect in that case? it's not like they're steel capped.
>>
File: bort.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bort.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>40253860
>something
>nothing
>>
>>40253795
About as effective as cutting my steak with a butter knife, but you do you. Just be sure to post the WebM on a fit humor thread when you get snapped up.
>>
They only work if you're wearing jeans and squat 225 your first time squatting and then herniate your L5 and S1.
>>
Seems like they would be good if they're solid and flat. But why not just go barefoot if you want a flat, natural base?
>>
>>40253860
Steel capped shoes are more likely to bend if a heavy object falls on them and cut your toes off than protect your foot
>>
>>40254081
That's an urban legend the weight necessary for that to happen would actually pulverize an unprotected toe anyways so the point is totally moot.
>>
>>40253755
Those are banned in my uni gym
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.