[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ So, I really want to incorporate some sort of fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1429729199555.jpg (51KB, 470x614px) Image search: [Google]
1429729199555.jpg
51KB, 470x614px
Hey /fit/
So, I really want to incorporate some sort of fitness into my life, because I want to lose some fat on my legs, tummy and breasts, but there's a few problems
I have social anxiety and depression, meaning I cant do things like jogging and overall everything that means going outside is kinda hard (very low self motivation because of depression)
Is there any exercises that I could do like at home, that aren't super hard (not that I mind things being hard, but again, really bad at motivation..)?
>>
File: 300timeGravity.jpg (13KB, 235x171px) Image search: [Google]
300timeGravity.jpg
13KB, 235x171px
>>40251318
>I have social anxiety and depression
that's horseshit, you are just a faggot.

take 10,000 IU vitamin D and get sunlight lose weight and stop being a little bitch.

or alternatively you could kill yourself because if you can't even beat "depression" you will never have any quality of life
>>
>>40251318
go jog at night or early in the morning when there's nobody out. depending on how overweight you are you can either start with yoga or a simple bodyweight routine https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/faq
>>
you don't need to exercise to lose fat

now post your tits
>>
>>40251318
I was like you, then I actually went outside for regular walks and tracked my calories. Getting fresh air and losing weight will help but I can tell you that anything anyone says here won't help.

You're going to read replies and not take them on board since you're already blaming anxiety and depression. I still get a tight chest every time I walk to the gym but I recognise that going out and exercises help more than any drug or counselling could.

You have to actually have the will and motivation to do it. You lack both, maybe see if you can get a drug to help your anxiety to allow you outside and then ween off it.
>>
>>40251318
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go lift some weights
>>
If money is not an issue, buy a Concept2 rower and work up to rowing for 30 minutes a day while watching Netflix/TV

They are expensive around $1000 US, but the resale on them is really good if you have to dump it or don't like it.
>>
>>40251379
>that's horseshit
Not really, I had a traumatic childhood and shit, I was diagnosed with depression when I was 10, been on meds since 14 but motivation is still shit
>alternatively you could kill yourself
Eh, I probably will some day. Until then I wanna look good
>>40251403
I did that once actually, but then I just never got myself to do it again...
I'm not overweight, I'm about average, but I'd like to be a bit smaller.
Yoga might be good though, thanks!
>>40251455
>>40251466
Well, like I said, I don't have any motivation, and I'm already on meds and they're not really helping with motivation.
Oh well, I guess I'm not getting much help here since nobody seems to understand what mental illness is lol
>>40251501
Unfortunately, I neither have the money or space for that
Is there any other equipment that I could get that isn't quite as pricy?
>>
>>40251318
your social anxiety and depression is caused by shit shitty attitude of "BUT IT CAN'T BE SUPER HARD" which I'm absolutely positive is how you look at everything else in your life. stop being a bitch, get a gym membership, and give it some fucking effort, or you're gonna be stuck being a suicidal little cunt for your entire life. fix it - nothing is stopping you but yourself.
>>
>>40251455
>>40251590
of course meds aren't helping with motiviation they don't help with anything. you are depressed because your life is medicore and the meds are just there to make that a little easier to deal with.
>>
>>40251590
>I was diagnosed with depression when I was 10
it's complete horseshit and you should kill yourself early before you manage to bring someone else down with you.
>>
>>40251590
>Oh well, I guess I'm not getting much help here since nobody seems to understand what mental illness is lol

I literally just fucking said I was like you. For a year I was scared to leave my bedroom, I'd order takeout so I didn't have to go into the kitchen in case anyone was there. I still have to force yawns to make it feel like I can breathe because my chest is tight like someone has their fist in there and they're constantly squeezing. I ended up in a coma, hospitalised.

You're not going to do anything about this. You just want interaction on a Peruvian condiment tasting forum. If you actually wanted to know of some home workouts you'd just fucking google it since they're everywhere.

I got out of my rut because I have an amazingly supportive partner and family. My support network was my rock. You're never going to motivate yourself on your own but this isn't a forum to cater to your needs. You're not going to get what you want here cause everyone is going to tell you to suck it up.

I understand how hard it is, like I said - I've been there. Honestly if you have no one in real life then you're probably shit outta luck and will just dwell in your cave.
>>
>>40251680
Honestly meds helped me in terms of the physical pain I had in my chest from anxiety but I would never recommend them. I would kill someone and sacrifice them to the blood god to get my libido back.

Meds on there own helped with pain but it wouldn't help with motivation, or getting outside or any of the actual mental side of it that it was meant to be helping.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.