[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is a reminder for all the new faggots on this board. Yes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: img-thing.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Here is a reminder for all the new faggots on this board.

Yes, I started as the same of you, deluded newfag who took all the PUA and redpill BS about Face, frame, height, 7" dick, 6"2 height.

Here's the deal, they're trolling you idiot.
They post all this fake twitter troll accounts where they post some hot girl doing stupid shit and some label where they make fun of manlets and other guys.

Girls have no clue, yes, they have standarts, but those standarts are the base minimum:
Here they are:
/fit/ body (othermode, not roid faggot)
A job.
Not living with your parents.
being at least taller than her (most women are 5"5, so even 5"7 are still ok for most girls).
A 13 cm dick is fine, won't make she thinks you're huge, but is fine, if you're 15cm you're above average, 17 cm already start to suck, harder to have erections and it will hurt to most girls.

So, even while Fit loves to compare the average guy or cherrypick genetic losers with the genetic elite, most girls don't give a fuck and some will still fuck chubby, fat or manlet guys.

Same deal, some guys like chubby and fat girls, some other guys like girls without tits and ass, same deal, some girls like chubby, other fat boys, other like manlets.

Girls have a wide range of fetiches, same as boys.

But of course, girls aren't biologically destined to ask first, so they get confused and ask all these BS rules, meanwhile they marry or fuck an average dude.

There's plenty of genetically gifted males on r9k that are still virgins and can't score girls.

So, even if you're below average, you can still get money and a good job and get fit, and learn to have game.

I used to believe the fit memes until I started to talk and pickup girls, the be yourself meme is not a meme, is true.

Most of the MGTOW are beta retards who didn't man up, so they make up stories how girls are harpies or some BS.

You're going to make it bro, believe in yourself.
>>
File: file.png (751KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
751KB, 643x820px
>>40250165
>>
>6.6 inches will hurt most girls

is this b8 my man
>>
>>40250183
TL:DR girls still fuck ugly, manlets and chubby males.
>>
>>40250189
some guys with that lenght complain about hurting some girls.
>>
>>40250191
Yeah, ugly whales do. Not Stacey's.
>>
File: ugly-man-beautiful-woman.jpg (149KB, 859x423px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-man-beautiful-woman.jpg
149KB, 859x423px
>>40250210
cool citation bro, completelly not biased.

my IRL experience tells me diferent.
>>
>>40250222
Obviously ugly dudes are capable of fucking hot chicks, and vice versa. But you're kidding yourself if you don't think women PREFER taller, more attractive, more fit, and bigger.
Obviously that's not everything, as personality matters, but those things are clearly bonuses.
>>
>>40250165
It's almost as if you're saying people who sit on 4chan all day aren't very credible...
>>
>>40250293
that's like asking that average girls have no chance to score a chad as bf, meanwhile I see plenty of hot guys with average girls.

you live in a world of self delusion and memes.

of course we all want a 10/10 couple, but that's not what happen IRL.
>>
>>40250165
I've got a 7 incher, 6 inches in girth and it doesnt feel big at all, no girls are legit inpressed by it. 8 inches should be considered minimum for big dicks.
>>
>>40250165
>A 13 cm dick is fine
What about 8.9cm?
>>
You really just need an aura emitting you have selfworth. Im fat but had girls throwing themselves at me.

Right now i have a qt3.14 azn jp gf.

Lifting helps with this tremendously. Not only because you get physical gains but it helps you build mental gains too.
>>
>>40250612
dick size is like tits size in a women, most women want bigger tits, but I'm sure you'll agree is not something fundamental, unless you have micropenis.

Some girls will be embarrassed but you can use your fingers and tongue.

You know about cunnilingus, right?

as long as you can make her cum, is fine.
>>
>>40250200
around 8 inch here and my ex cried her eyes out cos "I poked her stomach"
>>
File: IMG_2954.png (122KB, 295x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2954.png
122KB, 295x358px
Another reminder:

Having a big dick doesn't matter when you rarely get laid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.