[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breast reduction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (29KB, 551x310px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
29KB, 551x310px
I am 5'3 110 lbs. My breasts are a D cup, would it be possible for them to shrink to a B? I am planning on losing 10, will they get smaller? If they do will they be saggy? They're not saggy now.
>>
>>40248857
Gonna need some pictorial substantiation to advise you properly here
>>
Post pics, impossible to tell otherwise as it differs
>>
>>40248857
post tiddies? :^)
>>
I just so happen to be a breast augmentitist

But I am going to need visual confirmation of your condition in order to render an accurate prognosis
>>
>>40248901
>augmentitist
>tit
kek
>>
I've been a breast reductionist for over 13 years. Please post your picture so that I can help.
>>
Yes your breasts will shrink slightly. Probably not even a full cup size though. They won't be saggy.
>>
>>40248857
LONDON
>>
They will get smaller.
They will be a bit saggy not much but not very perky either.
Just lose weight first and if you still think they are too big you can always think about a surgery later
>>
>>40248857
wasteful
>>
>>40248857

Why the fuck would you want to do that?
>>
>>40250383
Back problems

Mine got the tiniest bit smaller when I put on some muscle, but it won't help that much. I went from a 32 G to a 32 C and my back thanks me every day. I actually wish I'd gone a little smaller, bc running still fucking sucks.
>>
>>40251013
that's pretty gay.
>>
>>40251013

While I sympathise with your burden of carrying a particular amount of tit-weight, I'd still advise a routine for strengthening your lower back muscles before reducing one of your secondary sexual characteristics through surgery.

And as for running, don't sports bras help?

Also post pics.
>>
>>40251013
> Step 1 Do lat pulldowns, pull ups, bent over rows, and diddlys to strengthen your entire back.
>Step 2 have back stronk enough to support hnnnng inducing udders
>Step 3 ?????
>Step 4 profit (i.e. break necks kill egos JPEG and never pay for a drink or dinner unless you want to)
>>
OP is a guy......unless she posts pics for proof
>>
>>40248857
Why reduce them faggot.
>>
>>40251013
Instead of running, why not just bike?
>>
>>40252068
Because she's retarded.
>>
>>40251292
>people taking the slightly harder and cheaper route for better results

lmao no, she's going to cut off her tits because she feels like it giving alternatives won't help.

It's the same with "depressed anxious" people or people who discuss political ideology.
>>
>>40251013

Interesting-- we may need a video of you running in order to best assist you.
>>
>>40252103
or drug addicts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.