[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2804.png (849KB, 1219x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.png
849KB, 1219x717px
>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>>
>that guy that lose 8 pounds of water weight in a decade and made a video about it
>>
File: 212.jpg (59KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
59KB, 296x296px
>>40245885
/fit/ ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!! IT was a pituitary tumor and low thyroid and PCOS all along!!!!!!!!! /fit/ will NEVER recover from this!!!!! Fresh from Reddit:

"What I actually said last year was that I was targeting 3000 cal and frequently hitting it but not losing the weight everyone was expecting. My doctor explained that a lot of that has to do with how I have a hormonal imbalance which might be indicative of a pituitary tumor.

This is still the case. I still loose wait slightly slower than I should mathematically. But that doesn't much matter. Less calories equals less fat. I just still have to stick to it"
>>
>>40246166
Second time I've seen this... Wtf is wrong with basketball shorts? Wtf should you be wearing?
>>
>>40246257
literally nothing wrong with it
being /fa/ at the gym is the lowest of priorities
>>
File: 1485578056182.jpg (385KB, 746x880px) Image search: [Google]
1485578056182.jpg
385KB, 746x880px
>>40246257
Compression tights, anon. Duh.
>>
>>40246257
Well, if you're in the gym, it seems only reasonable to wear gym shorts. Basketball shorts belong in the court.
>>
>>40246291
Please enlighten me on the difference.. Cause I buy stretchy light weight shorts that are about knee length. Preferably with pockets. I always called them basketball shorts but now I don't know wtf I know
>>
>>40246257
bait??? this used to be on here everyday. Is there a new batch of newfags on here now? maybe its time for me to go
>>
>that guy who eats his meal in the locker room
>>
>>40246512
That shit makes me fucking sick. Especially when it's smells gross. Stinks up the place for HOURS.
>>
>>40246512
Id get a protein shake, or like an apple or something
but ive seen people whip out full meals in their
I've never eaten a meal around naked older men so i cant personally confirm, but it just seems that the environment alone would set you off from eating
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.