[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing blue veins across my chest and starting to go down my arms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: itlookslikethis.jpg (149KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
itlookslikethis.jpg
149KB, 1066x1600px
Is this bad? I started cardio and a lot of resistance training since December (overweight) and I've never seen this before on my body apart from my wrists, is this the result of losing fat and gaining muscle?

This isn't bait.
>>
>>40242636
I know this feel haha
i can see and feel my vains popping up when i move my hands now.
Creeps me the fuck out. But i dont think you need to worry. If you must go to a doc to hear the same.
>>
>>40242636
PA student here, what does your chest look look and any other symptoms?
>>
have you lost weight? cuz they are probably just more visible due to less fat there
>>
You're losing body fat, congratulations.
>>
its normal, especially if you're white(pale) and tall

if it really bothers you, just get a tan
>>
>>40242636
Just you leaving your fatassnes behind, grats!
>>
Different anon than OP but what does it mean when my veins on my right arm are significantly bigger than the ones on my left? The ones on my left look like op's pic but on my right they look like the thickness of a mouse wire.
>>
>>40242729
I recently had a phlebitis on my right arm and it made my veins very apparent there.
Eventually it caused some circulation problem, my whole arm turned blue and my muscle were tense.
Not saying it is, could be just because you masturbate too much, but if your right arm keep being much more congestioned than your left arm (that pump, after you did exercise) you may have the same problem I had.
>>
>>40242667
Yeah it's like that, I thought I did something wrong to my body.
>>40242668
No other symptoms, I noticed it when I was in the middle of changing and noticed it, they look like the image I linked.
>>40242677
I've lost 10cm from my waist since I started and gained 3cm (muscle) everywhere else, my arms are 43cm each now from 40cm but can't remember my other measurements.
>>40242679
I hope so, I don't want it to be serious.
>>40242688
Yeah I'm white paleish (britfag) and 5ft 11, no it doesn't bother me I just thought it was a health concern like maybe caused damage in my body.
>>
>>40242785
Ahh ok thanks anon, ill keep an eye on it.
>>
>>40242710
Thank you, I've never seen my adult self healthy weight before (my doctors and trainer estimate my healthy weight should be 15 stone) so I'm going to make sure that happens.
>>
>>40242688
What's tall have to do with it?
>>
>>40242636
lmao You're supposed to see those. Congrats on approaching human size.
>>
Normal. I started skeleton and could see numerous blue veins across my place torso. I'm carrying a lot more muscle and a bit more tanned now since I left my basement dwelling ways and it's not visible at all across my chest. Wrists and backs of hands still have visible veins. Backs of hands become very promising in some combinations of warm temperatures and inactivity.
>>
Not to instigate a race war, but isn't it kinda weird that pale skin not only exposes us to skin cancer but also clearly exposes our veins to potential threats? Is there any physical upside to being pale?
>>
>>40245366
Being white.
>>
Vitamin D in places with little sunlight
>>
Happens with losing weight, most peoples veins become visible there. It also depends on the amount of sunlight you get.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.