[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well /fit/, I quit my shitty restaurant job this past week. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: now what.jpg (96KB, 440x295px) Image search: [Google]
now what.jpg
96KB, 440x295px
well /fit/, I quit my shitty restaurant job this past week. What does /fit/ do for a living? What are some /fit/ approved jobs I could do with a high school education? It was so difficult to lose weight just because I could get free food at least once a day and I was in a rough financial spot, but now that I'm out I want to do something where I can take my own lunch to make sure I stay on track. I've got 3 years restaurant worker experience and 1.5 years cash register experience if that's relevant at all.

Also, what are some good chicken breast based meals for cutting that I can prep a few days in advance, but also not use tomatoes? I'm allergic.

How do you keep your sweet tooth at bay? I figure a cookie a day for a little over a year is gonna take it's toll. I know it's more self control than anything but any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last thing, I'm looking for new lifting and jogging music. Feel free to post songs.
>>
>pls respond
>>
Mailman.

Very good wage for a non skilled job.
Lots of walking keeps your TDEE high.
>>
>>40242248
you mean like UPS or the state post office kind of mailman in the white trucks?
>>
>>40241831
If you live in the northeastern US try looking into working for a CRO (pharmaceutical testing labs). If you don't mind giving drugs to animals they'll train you on site with just a high school diploma. I got my foot in the door and have gotten all kinds of certifications that have guaranteed I'll be able to find work for life. Starting pay where I work is ~$13.00/hr
>>
>>40242483
Unfortunately I live in the southeastern US. I'll still look into that as well though, thank you anon.
>>
I run a business selling dairy products
>>
>>40241831

Skilled trades, id probably go electrician if i were starting out again.
>>
>>40242248
>Mailman
Good fucking luck if you're white.

>>40241831
Hotel night audit. Become a vampire. Make all kinds of gainz
>>
>>40241831
Suck penises for dollars
>>
>>40242755
If I were 18 again, I'd enlist and have the Army teach me a trade. Afterwards, there'd always be that sweet GI Bill money if I didn't want to stay in the trades.

Of course, I had nobody to guide me on what the fuck to do with my life, and just kind of stumbled around racking up debt to go to school and get a medium-tier professional job.
>>
>>40241831
Studying Sports and PED, volunteering, doing some youth work on the side, don't know where I'll end up in the end..

Cookie a day won't do much harm, trust me
In the end of the day there aren't magic recipes, it's just about reminding yourself why you're doing it
>>
I work as a fireman. I orginally got hired with a HS diploma, but have since got a BA and a graduate degree.

I've been doing it for over 15 years, and work out every day at work.

(/fit/izens, if you choose this career, don't waste your time in the suburbs. Go work in a big city. Do it right)
>>
Garbage men get a good workout and make good money, downside is dealing with garbage. Also a negative or positive depending on who you are are the hours. Very early mornings
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.