[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484507375447.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484507375447.png
66KB, 554x400px
>just at the gym a while ago
>group of teenagers come in
>one of them is eyeing the shit out of me for some reason
>they're all acting obnoxious as fuck, getting in everyone's way and doing stupid shit with too much weight
>I'm doing db bench and literally have to move the bench away from them because I'm afraid a barbell is going to clock me on the head
>as I go to pick up the bench the guy that was staring at me puts his foot up on it to assert dominance or some shit.
>I just take it and move away
>later on while I'm doing lat pulldowns I hear a crash and cry of pain
>The guy that was eyeing me dropped a 15kg plate on the same foot he used to assert his dominance on me
>his foot swelled the fuck up in minutes

So satisfying.
>>
>>40239440
reminds me of the time I accidentally threw a plate at some manlet/bozo that told me he wasn't done with his sets when I started using the squat rack.
>approach squat rack with 1plate on each side
>scope the gym for a girl who would be squatting this
>no girls
>start loading up pl8s
>"hey man I wasn't done with the squat rack"
>accidentally throw 1 pl8 at his faggot face
>gym manager comes over, he's a bro. I explain the situation and explain the pl8 hitting him in the back was an accident.
>gym manger asks manlet if he wants to work in
>tears in his eyes he says "No, it's okay, leg press is more effective than squat anyways"
>>
>>40240262
Whoopsie! lmao bro nice
>>
>in locker room, getting ready to leave
>fucking WW1 veteran strips naked and starts flossing his butt cheeks with his gym towel

wew
>>
File: 10398409384098340933.jpg (258KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10398409384098340933.jpg
258KB, 900x1200px
>>40240262

>"No, it's okay, leg press is more effective than squat anyways"
>>
There's a teenage boy (around 15) at my gym that checks himself out in the mirror about 3x the amount of time he actually works out. Yesterday i told him to to work out more instead of staring at the mirror. He mumbled something about resting and i gave a short speech about how i used to be like him at his age and encourage him to work harder. He didn't seem too keen to listen to me but afterwards when i left him alone he actually did put more effort into his workout and looked into the mirror less so that's good
>>
>>40240748
Good work anon. It's good to be constructive even when it hurts seeing as 95% of people his age probably wouldn't take your advice.
>>
>as I go to pick up the bench the guy that was staring at me puts his foot up on it to assert dominance or some shit

Dude, where do you guys live? Where do people do shit like this to strangers?
>>
>>40240748
>be 15
>start going to gym
>mirin own body that for the first time is tarting to look somewhat more like an adult male's
>I can see why people like to train
>notice 35 yo builtfat staring you down in mirror every time you look
>why is he staring at me every time I look up?
>HEY KID STOP ADMIRING YOURSELF AND LIFT MORE YOU LITTLE BITCH
>oh fuck, why did I come to the gym
>Is this how the rape memes start, I think I like girls
>start lifting more, maybe he'll leave me alone now
>>
>>40239440
>expirementing with deadlifts
>trying out the new sumo form i learned because it lets you lift more weight
>work my way up to the typical 4 pl8s dl
>accidentally have my feet spread too far and drop the weight on my toe
>dont even say ouch or yelp just grit my teeth and wince a bit
>think hey that didnt hurt so bad
>2 years later my toe is still blue.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.