[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ottermode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: shitfuck.png (381KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
shitfuck.png
381KB, 960x540px
i know probably i will get shit on by you hulk idolizers, but if any of you can relate post itt.
i am already really skinny and want to get fit but wothout getting bulky
inb4 you want get bulky
i gain muscle pretty quickly and i only want them for the aesthetics. so how to get lean yet muscly body, what kind of routine is best? tried sticky and found nothing useful. i wanna achieve it in 7-8 months but i think i can do it earlier.
so any tips?
rude people not allowed
>>
>>40239430
won't*
dammit
>>
just leave this board and never return please you insufferable faggot
>>
I dunno man, I was trying to figure out how to get aesthetic without accidentally getting to bulky. The other day, though, I accidentally did 1 extra rep on my bench press. Woke up today looking like Mr. Universe. Had to go do cardio for 3 hours to kill all the gains.
>>
>>40239430
>rude people not allowed
HAHAHAHAH
GTFO
>>
>>40239518
Op actually believes this
KEK
>>
>>40239518

this op, you can't listen to any faggot on this board

the thing is if you don't stick to a PERFECT routine and go one rep over you might end up so big and strong that you become a freak of nature, a monster. I had a buddy just like you who was an emo and liked to take it up the ass (these are important details, listen well). Anyway, he went to the gym once with me and benched the bar and went home. The next day he woke up the sickest cunt in the fuckin town and women wouldn't stop askin him for dick I swear it was crazy it was like a curse man.

Naturally he just wanted to be fit without getting bulky but as you said
>i gain muscle pretty quickly

my advice for you is that you go to Planet Fitness (it's the best gym out there) and tell their trainers the exact thing you told us. In 8 months you'll be the strongest guy there (not the biggest, but I'm assuming you're ok with that).
>>
>>40239430
SSplusGOMAD
>>
File: steroid-guy.jpg (48KB, 679x481px) Image search: [Google]
steroid-guy.jpg
48KB, 679x481px
>>40239595

>be lanklet
>go to gym for first time
>follow a routine by some random /fit/izen
>push myself cause I want to look like brad pitt in fight club
>get home
>adayofhardwork.jpg
>go to sleep
>wake up next day
>look in mirror
>>
>>40239504
expetlcted
>>40239518
no you cheeky cunt i meant i don't want to exercise some muscles traps for exaymple because i hate how bulky they look
>>40239595
actually made me kek
>>40239539
rude!
>>40239665
did you recover?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.