[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throat infection. Started antibiotics today. Should I skip gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1483251938542_0.gif (2MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483251938542_0.gif
2MB, 222x400px
Throat infection.

Started antibiotics today. Should I skip gym? For how many days?
>>
File: Untitled.png (81KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
81KB, 225x225px
STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND GET YOUR ASS TO THE GYM
>>
>>40238591
Until you are well, idiot.
>>
unless its just a sore throat kinda thing you probably should wait
>>
I feel like shit, honestly. I want to maximize gains, so I think resting for a few days will help more than weak gym sessions.
>>
>>40238636
Doctor checked it, said the pus and pain are from a bacterial infection.
>>
I'm suffering with the same ATM. Although I'm getting migraines too and I have 0 appetite. I'd stay off until you're 100%, that's what I'm doing. You really won't miss that much progress and you'll bounce back very quickly. I've missed a full weeks training.
>>
>>40238591

>that fucking gif
>>
>>40238664
Op here, wish you a good recovery.
>>
I had a sinus infection and couldn't work out for a good while, just felt like complete shit and exercise made me burn up and feel weak as shit.

You'll probably be away from the gym for a good couple weeks if it's anything like my infection. I figured it's best to let your body rest and focus on getting healthy again instead of forcing it.
>>
>>40238690
Oh the antibiotics also kinda gave me diarrhea and going to the gym with diarrhea it's too spooky for me.
>>
>>40238704
BRAAAAAP
>>
>>40238591
Rest but get your macros and cals, stay hydrated.

The main reason for losing mass during sickness is shitty appetite.
>>
>>40238750
Would dirty bulking be viable? High caloric foods, like pizza and shit
>>
>>40238591
Do some stretches and light static work if you insist in doing something. Won't put a strain on your body and you'll get to do shit you often dont/oversee.
>>
>>40238591
What the FUCK is going on in that gif
>>
>>40238775
Just eat what you would regularly eat that day. I don't know if you're on bulk, cut or whatever... The fact that you do not exercise should put you on a bit of a surplus anyway. But then again this maybe cancels out with sickness cause antibiotics may affect your digestion and nutrient absorption.
>>
>>40238725
BRAAAAAP
>>
>>40238591
Did he died
>>
>>40238591
Why don't you Google this shit?

The only time a sickness will negatively effect your workout is when you're sporting a fever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.