[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tip and tricks for trensomnia and tren-anxiety? Running 100mg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: trens.jpg (332KB, 1394x796px) Image search: [Google]
trens.jpg
332KB, 1394x796px
Tip and tricks for trensomnia and tren-anxiety?

Running 100mg of tren Ace eod with 600mg of test E a week and 60mg of dbol, the trensomnia is killing me, and the anxiety is even worse.

Gainz are too good to stop but I don't know if I can handle another few weeks, sometimes it's so bad I miss a gym day just because I sleep through the day or I'm stressed af.

I know for sure its the tren because I usually run anadrol, dbol and test and feel amazing, still feel like a god but I can't lay down on my bed without being uncomfortably aware of my heartbeat (which is just my form of anxiety).

Made me gain 20lbs of lean mass in 2 weeks though.
>>
>>40236975
>Made me gain 20lbs of lean mass in 2 weeks though.

jesus, looks like you'll be leaving humanity soon
>>
>>40236975
dude if it makes you feel shitty all the time then why not just stop?
>>
>>40237034
It was a mix of a lot of things
I just recovered from a hernia surgery, and I was fully off cycle.

So it was a bit of water weight, mixed with muscle memory and high quality gear. taking out the estimated water weight its about 20lbs of lean mass. Just gotta eat hella and the roids/training does the rest.
>>
>>40237046
What part of 20lbs or lean mass don't you understand. Nah I'm messing around, I feel yah.

But really I was training for a competetion in 6 months and then I got a hernia and had to get surgery. What kinda lifter am I if I let some pussy hernia stop me from taking first place? Way I see it, if I want to win gotta go big or go home.
>>
>>40236975
>uncomfortably aware of my heartbeat

I had this. my doc gave me propranolol and it helped. I'm of now since I got rid of my anxiety and stopped overtraining like a reterd every time.
In your case you should ask your doc is it safe to use beta-blockers and that roid shit. I have a bad feeling desu
>>
>>40236975
stop being a bitch. Nectar of the gods is worth no sleep.
>>
>>40237085
Telling your doc you are on gear is a sure way to start paying triple on your insurance and get kicked out of competitions. That's the life of a bodybuilder, just gotta mix and cross your fingers.
>>
>>40237100
If it was just the insomnia this post would be about how god-teir this shit is. The Tren dick is already way worth that, not to mention the shear anabolic look you get on it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.