[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody has the new edition(or the old) Naturally Enhanced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: natuallry.jpg (350KB, 1650x2180px) Image search: [Google]
natuallry.jpg
350KB, 1650x2180px
Anybody has the new edition(or the old) Naturally Enhanced?
>>
Yeah
But why should I give it to you?
>>
>>40236840
im broke as fuck
01.30 was my birthday
>>
>>40236910
why are you broke?
>>
>>40236946
University drains me
Parents not wealthy
>>
>falling for the fitness ebook
Man it is so easy to scam dyels these days

Those ebooks have nothing new, all the information is already out there for free. Getting jacked isnt even hard man
>>
>>40236830
I can give it to you, how do you want me to contact u
>>
>>40237140
post link here so everybody can take a look
>>
>>40237342
post it here senpai
or write dm to "DefNattyBoii" on reddit, its throwaway acc
>>
>>40237441
I want reddit to leave
>>
how much his book cost?
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 468x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 468x384px
>>40236830

You don't need the book. If you watch his videos, you can piece together a program based on. His principles. Just take the standard barbell exercises and apply concurrent periodization:

Heavy Day:

Barbell Row 3x3
Overhead Press 3x3
Rack/Block Pulls 1x5
Land mine Press 3x3
Weighted Pull-ups 3x3
Glute Ham Raise 3x10
Neck Work (he has a whole video on this)

Volume day:

Barbell Row 10x10
Overhead Press 10x10
Rack/Block Pulls 5x5
Land mine Press 10x10
Weighted Pull-ups 10x10
Glute Ham Raise for reps
Neck Work

GPP:

Push-ups, sandbag carries, stairs, hills... Basically any conditioning work you want.

Once you hit plateaus, you move on to rotating the exercises with band variants and different heights on the pulls.
>>
>>40237454

It's $50. Overpriced. For $10, you can get the kindle version of Starting Strength.
>>
>>40237469
>$50
>you have to work 5 days to earn that amount of money
no thanks
>>
>>40237455
>concurrent periodization
what is it exactly?
>>
>>40237506
I'd rather get Eric helms' books desu
They're a much better investment
>>
>>40237527
op here
i have both of the pyramids
should i post it here?
>>
>>40237526

Concurrent Periodization = doing volume and intensity in the same training cycle.

Alex believes in training in the gym two days a week with one day being an intensity day and the other being a volume day. He also adds one or two home workouts which are designed to up your work capacity.

This is a strategy for intermediate lifters and above (defined as those lifters who can only make gains once a week).
>>
>>40237567
yeah maybe some people actually make some gains
>>
Nutrition
https://mega.nz/#!TxpUBDjJ!YwpIFk6VTvQkILbWnTk_9YGBiDlukpDgIP6o4CEAjCE
Training
https://mega.nz/#!KgxilSRa!YOBb_e6Q4TNeBM08M-QjZFtydvWZdlJTK0IcncKOKWA
>>
Just looked that guy up
Why would anyone spend money on a book with workout tips from a fat manlet with average muscle lmao
Are you guys all trolling/shilling?
>>
>>40237755
??? his stats are 2/3.5/5/6
and can rack pull 11 plates easily
>>
>>40237455
>>40237526
>>40237688
How is this different than PHUL?
>>
>>40237787
because its full body u retard.
>>
File: alex.png (327KB, 547x403px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
327KB, 547x403px
>>40237776
>average muscles
>alexander leonidas
pick one
>>
>>40237140
pls post in this thread
>>
>>40237776
Isnt that something pretty much any decent fat powerlifter can do? I can ohp 90kg and bench 150kg and im lean
Wanna buy my workout and diet tips?lmao u dyels are funny
Keep spending your parents money on worthless books and supplement i thought only plebbit tier people are this fucking stupid but i guess i was wrong
>>
>>40237821
he isnt selling 'workout tips' u get over 300exercise instructions +variations and the tools to construct 2x week FB program, UL program, PP program or 3x week program and put in exercises u choose and rotate them around
>>
>>40237794
Rude
Also thats a shit routine then
>>
>>40237821
Post body.
>>
>>40237854
lol alex increases his maxes on all his lifts by 10lbs at an advanced level while maintaining neutral TDEE. if u put in all his lifts to symmetic strength he has an elite level back and exceptional in all other parts of his body. 2years ago when he was doing brosplits he was only intermediate
>>
>>40237787

He is completely focused on full body workouts that seek to increase the "enhanced" muscles.

He doesn't do squats or deadlifts off the floor because they don't do much for your "enhanced" muscles.

In essence, his program attempts to make you look jacked in clothes by increasing your neck, traps, forearms, back width and thickness, and ass.
>>
>>40237840
Oh wow exercise instructions now that changes everything
Lmfao this gets better and better
>>
How is his novice program?
http://outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/
I'm currently doing greyskull and it's working for me, but this guy generally seems to know what he's talking about and greyskull honestly feels like I'm not doing enough.
>>
>>40237962
i was running this for about 4months as a novice, its basically an improved SL/SS and gives u good arm exercises and posterior chain exercises to help increase ur pressing and pulling strength. It also is higher volume than SS/SL so u will get more hypertrohpy. well worth doing it dude
>>
>>40237840
hello alex
>>
>>40237973
but u should not that i swapped box squat for regular squat and floor press for regular bench press. the reasoning behind it was i had really shit quads and box squat is more focused on glutes which u already train enough through Straight legged DL's and regular deadlifts. and for bench press i just didnt really wanna lie on the floor in the middle of a power rack lol
>>
>>40237988
alex browses fit lol check his 2nd latest QnA. he probs made this thread desu
>>
>>40238023
LOL is he /ourguy/
>>
>>40238023
link?
>>
>>40238035
gibe timeswap
>>
>>40236830
>naturally enhanced
>naturally
>guy on cover has roid delts/traps
>Leonidas

Do you guys really fall for this?
>>
>>40238105
he is 100% natty and OHP's 225.
>>
>>40238119
sup alex
>>
>>40238119
lmao its lights and shadows
have you seen the site called instagram?
>>
Stop shilling whatever you're selling.

This kid is a dork
>>
Guys does anyone have any other intermediate strength books dls? Thanks yo aanon whom posted Eric helms
>>
>>40236830
Yes I paid for it and don't wanna get my ass sued for sharing it
>>
>>40238479
Eric Helms's books are all you will ever need in your lifting career. trust me

Keep shit simple, adjust the sample programs to your goals and needs, and don't program hop.
>>
>>40238519
just delete personal data with some pdf editor
>>
>>40237746
Books look very good, thanks man
>>
It's a small thing,

But his need to insert 'alpha, into everything doesn't let me take him seriously.
>>
File: rC4hQNe.png (131KB, 227x314px) Image search: [Google]
rC4hQNe.png
131KB, 227x314px
I have it not sharing it support the fucking guy he is the only good youtuber about lifting in years. its only 50 fucking dollars and it is one of the best books ever written about lifting fuck you.
>>
>>40238862
Its not just that everybook has different errors in it.
>>
>>40239824
Alex is really knows his shit i guess
If i could get some friends to buy it with me when i have more money i will upload it here. fucking jealous (((guys)))
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.