[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up with all the shit/poop sound effects that everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0928.gif (2MB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.gif
2MB, 300x360px
what's up with all the shit/poop sound effects that everyone floods in boards with girl's ass' posted? Do you guys have a poop fetish or is it the disgusting fucking smell of gas? Has anyone even done a fucking vocaroo of that one copy pasta of the fucker sniffing the gas ass?
>>
>>40235761
Welcome to current gen memes. Pretty clever hey?
>>
>>40235761
Its becuase this board is filled with 8year olds.
I came back to /fit/ after some years of being gone, and this farting meme and sip meme is beyong retarded. Maybe it clicks with the really young ones here or the autistic ones. i dont know, but its 150% retarded.
>>
>>40236459

or maybe it's a critique of board quality? I for one find it frustrating that no matter the topic of the thread, it almost always uses some chick's ass instead of a relevant image. What better way to exact revenge than by fartposting, robbing the ass of the sexuality the OP intended?
>>
>>40236474
>robbing the ass of the sexuality the OP intended?

It doesnt do that. It just looks autistic. People who like ass will just ignore the comments.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (32KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
32KB, 495x278px
>>40236474
Pretty much this, it kills my salmon when I read one of those fart posts.
>>
>>40235761
you're posting some shitty anime pictures and are complaining about brap meme?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.