[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you rock a cut without ever having cheat days? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 6501_7914ac18.jpg (185KB, 1600x1202px)
6501_7914ac18.jpg
185KB, 1600x1202px
How do you rock a cut without ever having cheat days? Do you just eatote cals whenever you feel more hungry that day? Constant deficit?
>>
>>40235696
Eat more*
>>
>>40235696
I just eat less of the stuff i already eat
>>
>>40235790
Do you ever have days where you eat at or close to maintenance? And how often ?
>>
If I crave food I just think about how close I am to the end of my cut and be like "I'll satisfy this craving after the cut is done"

Also having set times for meals helps alot. I eat four times a day and keep it at 1600kcal. It gets easy pretty fast, your body gets used to it.
>>
File: Do You Even Lift.jpg (19KB, 400x224px)
Do You Even Lift.jpg
19KB, 400x224px
>>40235696
cheat days

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>40236522

This. I used to crave the fuck out of Muffins and cereal after the first week of my cut. Don't even think about it anymore. Although I did have a bit of a crash today and loaded up on breadsticks, but that was because my glycogen was depleted, and I wasn't thinking straight.
>>
I don't really have problems with cutting but I've noticed a strange thing lately. I'm on week 3 of my cut now and while physically I feel great I've noticed that my mental gains are suffering like crazy. I feel more depressed and I've been having more intrusive thoughts lately.

Weirdly the last time my mental patterns went to shit like this was when I was a fatty, and getting fit helped tremendously. In truth my life is a hundred times better now then it was back then, but still I can't stop the thoughts.
>>
>>40235696
Just cheat like once or twice a month. Not gonna any damage to your cut anyway.
>>
Cheating makes you weak. Very soon the cheats become more often if you lack self control. At the same time not cheating ever makes you insane.
>>
>>40236733
I have "cheat days" every Sunday where all I eat the entire day is a large pizza and a protein shake – the total calories for the day are still only roughly my TDEE, so I'm not gaining anything.
>>
So is a cheat DAY alright once a month? And do you guys tend to eat a little less on the days following the splurge?
>>
>>40235696
The only cheat meals I have on a cut is when I'm out with friends or family.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.