[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why work out when all of it is as pointless as a video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DMT hit.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DMT hit.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why work out when all of it is as pointless as a video game?

When will you leave your physical body behind?
>>
>>40235674
>Lowering the threshold to let garbage perception into my neural nets resulting in a bunch of random shit coming in which I interpret as being profound due to a flood of dopamine means I actually AM experiencing something profound and descriptive of an external reality

kek
>>
>>40235760
found the person who has no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>40235807
>his feeble processing organ cant even begin to decipher the most basic of abstract trans-human ideologies

kek
>>
File: large.jpg (105KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
105KB, 480x608px
>>40235760
>>
>>40235824
so in order to make our concepts tangible, shouldnt we just plug our ideas into a pure, logical machine that was built by another pure, logical machine?

or can we not trust that either, since the very concept of a machine was built with the very same chemicals we are attempting to discredit?
>>
File: woah.gif (2MB, 340x205px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
2MB, 340x205px
>>40235674
Really sparks your smarts...
>>
>>40235760
>>40235807
>>40235823
>>40235824

>2017
>Not even understanding my post but responding to it

Are you claiming DMT provides legitimately valuable experiences which are indicative of something profound?
>>
>>40235842
That is sadly the paradox of completely objective truth. Humanity cannot truly achieve it until humanity transcends itself. And by then, likely having surmounted living within the confines of linear time, it will be meaningless to us anyway. For us, right now, even in the simplest things there are nearly infinite causes and nearly infinite effects we do not factor into objective truth, when you go to the extremes of scale in size and time. The butterfly effect is a simplification of this, speaking of one event, but it's all events, at all times. A man hailing a cab may not have gotten hit by a drunk driver had the delivery man not dropped a package too close to a door, stuff like that. By the nature of linear time everything that happens has to be connected completely forward and back through time.
>>
>>40235674
Cause I got people to prove wrong and myself to prove right. that which manifests itself is light. come unto me. for darkness and light are the same
>>
>>40236082
>for darkness and light are the same
Beautiful
>>
>>40236082
Cause I got people to prove wrong and myself to prove right

You are only ever proving it to yourself. No one else cares unless you make them care. and even then they won't care. The world and life is a mirror. A self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>40235857
really totes mcgotes
>>
>>40236277
Really scrambles my eggs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.