[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am fucking happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1481853259593.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1481853259593.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
I'm actually getting kinda emotional, /fit/.
I literally wanted to cry when I left the gym today. After all these months in the gym, people are coming up to me, talking to me about random stuff, people smile at me, girls are talking to me, the whole gym is so cool with me. Before all of this, I was just some skinnyfat literal neckbeard with body hair over my entire body in crazy amounts, watching anime and eating bullshit like chinese food and drinking tons of soda a day.
I got fucking emotional. I feel happy. I feel like a fucking idiot for what I've done to myself all the years before I started to lift. When I turned 23 last July, I changed so much.
It feels fucking good, /fit/. I feel like a pussy writing this, but I never got attention before. I feel fucking depressed that other anons suffer from self esteem, and I am finally just coming out of the hole that I dug myself out of.
I am so fucking happy. I feel like I'm apart of daily life now. I have confidence, happiness. I thought shitty food made me happy. My body being healthy makes me happy, and everyone deserves to feel this way. I feel like in a weird way that I honestly, HONESTLY feel like people treating me nice in the gym feels like it's too good to be true, and that I almost feel like I'm in a dream. This kind of happiness only comes from dreams, really. I am without words how nice people are to me now that I've cleaned myself up, bought new clothes that show off my muscles, shaved all my ugly shit off, and smile and talk more.
I am fucking crying right now. What a pussy I am.
>>
gj but dont post your body cause well all call you dyel
>>
post photo
>>
File: 1481669723223.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481669723223.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I was also a fucking idiot. I said I was lifting for girls when I first started, but no. I lift for MYSELF and because it's good for me, and that eating quality food is good for me.
I should be saying that I do this for myself, and nobody else. What a fucking idiot I was.

Thank you, /fit/. You've always told me this, and you taught me much. I've learned from this board more than anything else in my life.
>>
>>40235526
>I've learned from this board more than anything else in my life.

how very sad
>>
>>40235517
trust me, if I showed you a before and after pic, you would compliment me. Went from a fat fuck to a fitter, lower body fat percentage where my veins show easily in my arms and get compliments from them.

>>40235522
I don't have access to a bright room right now, lel. I will post eventually.
>>
>>40235532
Fuck off lightweight

That's great to hear. Same thing is happening to me here. I finally graduated college and have time to lift. Also the chicas are mirin my lifts but they ought to do that shit when I'm not working on my deadlift. Kinda pisses me off cause I want to focus without a boner. But yeah we're all going to make it
>>
>>40235557
thanks, man
>>
Good to hear brah
>>
cool story bro

honestly tho check em
>>
>>40235513
How do you know you're not a joke to them behind your back?

>"LOL dude, remember that guy who used to come in a couple months back?"
>"Yeah bro"
>"I'm gonna go talk to him lmao, watch this"
>"Aw shit dude, lol I'll get Stacey and Chad to talk to him when they're here next too lmao"
>>
File: cottage-cheese.jpg (47KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
cottage-cheese.jpg
47KB, 736x736px
>>40235513
It's nice that you have made these positive changes, but I wouldn't credit /fit/ for your achievements. Maybe you got inspired at first by being here looking at fph threads etc, but the real work was done by yourself.
>>
>>40236985
are you still in elementary school by any chance?
>>
>>40237015
No, I'm in your mom.
>>
>>40237031
Oh shit, savage
>>
There is no such thing as having made it anon.
Pls keep in mind its a constant effort to stay hungry and feel good, never quit bro.

All gonna make it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.