[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whey Tastes Shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: whey.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whey.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
/fit/, how do you make whey not taste like shit? Pic related is what I got and I'm mixing it with skim milk and it tastes and smells nasty but I want gains. How do you handle/fix this?
>>
Buy vanilla flavored
>>
>>40234333
Ok, I'll try that. Would mixing with water help instead of milk? Also, can you put it in the fridge overnight? I have really early morning workouts and I feel like it's more efficient to make the drink the night before.
>>
>>40234386
>Would mixing with water help instead of milk?
absolutely not, even with vanilla you need the milk to make it taste good. Never mix with just water unless you don't care about how ass it can taste.
>>
First off dont use skim. Everyone is entitled to a little bit of fat in their milk. It'll taste better believe me.
>>
>>40234322
blend it with ice and milk. makes something like a chocolate shake.
or buy vanilla flavor and blend it with half milk, half orange juice, some ice and a bunch of frozen fruit (strawberries, banana, pineapple). delicious fruit smoothie.
both serve as a meal replacement if your on a cut.
>>
Stop buying walmart tier protein.
>he fell for the muscletech meme
>>
>>40235027
all whey taste like shit bro, doesn't matter how much you pay. and if your paying for taste and not purity your fucking stupid
>>
Mix it with orange juice and toothpaste.
>>
>>40235044
I use ON double rich chocolate mixed with 1% milk. It isn't a chocolate frosty from Wendy's, but it isn't terrible either.
>>
>>40235044
Desiwgber why my nigga its expenisve buts tastes great. Feels like drinking a nestle choco milk but at only 100kcal
>>
>>40234322
>drinking boring old whey

If you were doing any serious training you would be drinking mass gainer for the needed calories. Mass gainer tastes amazing with all the extra carbs.

That being said if you were a serious lifter you would just eat big to get big and wouldn't need whey as a supplement...
>>
>>40235430
>2017
>drinking mass gainer
Just get a 5lb bag of sugar and mix it with your 5lb tub of protein.
>>
>>40234322
I mix mine with water, it all comes down to how much of a bitch you are and what brand you buy.
>>
>>40235044
the fuck are you on about
>>
>>40234322
just drink it you fag

why is everyone on here such whiny cunts
>waaah my protein is gross :(((
>>
Just gulp it down.
You should be good at gulping things down OP.
>>
>>40235002
The package said to use skim. So would 2% do? (what I usually drink)
>>
>>40234322
Throw it in the bin and eat more protein you shitcunt
>>
>>40234322

Fair Life 2% milk (120cal, 13g tein/8oz)
2-3 scoops cookies and cream whey
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.