[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The moment you changed your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161213-203601.jpg (1008KB, 1395x2158px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161213-203601.jpg
1008KB, 1395x2158px
>Be me, 15 years old in high school
>Unattractive, pretty fat, no fashion sense, acne issues
>Go to the school gym twice a week, but it doesn't really do anything for me
>One day at lunch, my friend tells me he has nudes of girls from our school
>I don't believe him
>He shows me
>Ohfuckhehasthem.jpg
>He say's he got them from chads from our grade
>Chads are getting nudes
>I'm not getting nudes
>I'm not a chad
>Go to the gym that day and workout harder than I ever have before
>Start going to the gym more often and trying harder
>Start taking protein powder
>Change my diet
>Change my fashion sense
>Go to a dermatologist for skin issues
>Get a proper hairstyle
>Went from a measly 3/10 to a solid 7.5/10 in 3 years
>My life literally changed because my friend showed me nudes of girls from our school

Still haven't got any nudes, but the hope that I one day will is what drives me. Family have asked me what motivated me to change. I just tell them I want to look good. No, that's not it. I just want nudes.

What's your Eureka moment? The moment you realized your unhealthy ways and changed your lifestyle?
>>
>>40233148
I started going to the gym after getting painfully rejected by two oneitis's in a span of 6 months. Been getting those sweet gains ever since. Still a but chubby but I at least have some muscle and I am gifted with a great frame.
>>
This summer, I started running every other day, and it fucking killed me, but I did it. I'd been running before hand, but I hadn't been taking it seriously. After that I started going to the gym, as well as dressing better and improving my posture. I managed to lose my v, but that was a lucky event, and if anything, my social anxiety and insecurity over my masculinity are worse.
>>
like 6 years ago there was a blackout in my area. I was sitting on my computer as always, listening to music, playing WoW, watching tv etc and it was a friday night. Suddenly everything went dark. Everything went quiet. I rolled back on my chair a little and looked at the black computer screen. For some reason the realization that everyone else are out there living while I'm just sitting here, sitting in front of this screen, doing nothing, hit me hard. How many hours I had just been sitting here. I felt so fucking alone in that moment that I decided to grow a pair and do something about it

I'm really thankful that blackout happened, I'd probably still play WoW and pretty much be friendless outside the internet
>>
>>40233148
What happens when you get the nudes?
>>
>>40233148
Mine is just the "classic" girl i liked. But i was 55kilo, and girls dont wanna look at that shit.
>>
>>40233897
ASKING THE REAL QUESTIONS
>>
>>40233200
I Just screenshot this bra. Thanks mane
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.