[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help-desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

I'm on my 3rd week of cutting and I'm craving some damn ramen, is it too damaging to my diet if I have one? My everyday diet consists of porridge protein shake and chicken breast with veggies.
>>
Must be craving carbs since I stopped eating carbs
>>
>>40229056
Why would you stop eating carbs?
>>
Calories in, calories out. Everything in moderation, just don't be retarded.
>>
>>40229076
cause Im cutting all sugar and carbs to cut
>>
File: tumblr_o3ybmue26P1rvej8zo1_1280.jpg (100KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ybmue26P1rvej8zo1_1280.jpg
100KB, 640x579px
Im following this guys advice I already lost 15 lbs
>>
>>40229123
Forgot link ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lozkwiyVefw
>>
>>40229091
No no no. To cut you want carbs. Imma give you a layout that trainers use on athletes.

Protein = 1G per KG of LEAN MASS
Fat = Keep under 80G MAX
Carbs = Fill in the rest of your calories w carbs

Start at 2800 cals, (seems like a lot, but trust, it isn't). Do cardio for 45min 3 days a week. Try and lose 1lb per week (to do this get an average, weigh yourself every morning and try to get an average of 1lb). If its less than 1lb, cut out 200cals worth of carbs. then repeat until you're around 2000cals. Once here refeed yourself for about 2-3 days, then repeat if needed.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>>40228905
Do you have a good phone? Download my fitness pal and track your calories. Then you can know if you can add the Ramen to your diet or not. That package is about 500 kcal of carbs and a little fat. If you are 500 under your goal calories for the day then go ahead and dig in.

Honestly though if you're struggling with hunger and cravings then I'd say don't. Foods like this don't fill you up very much despite having that many calories. If you instead eat 500 Cal of oats, Greek yogurt, or veggies you will be much fuller for much longer.
>>
File: chart_fat2v2.png (49KB, 687x263px) Image search: [Google]
chart_fat2v2.png
49KB, 687x263px
>>40229231
Oh I see so with my crurrent diet of quaker oats in the morning, protein shake for lunch and chicken breast for dinner where should I place the carbs and in what form?
>>
File: tumblr_o74x69k8541rmin5no1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o74x69k8541rmin5no1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1280x718px
>>40229287
My fitness pal got it thank you.
>>
>>40229310
You want complex barbs, (bread, wheat, OATS, RICE) in the morning or mid day, and simple carbs, (fruits and dairy, not so much dairy though, you'll see why) before you workout or even during.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.