[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destroying sweat glands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I have worked hard to get big and look good. However, my armpits sweat like crazy, every day, for little reason. I can pay 600€ and get botox injections to deactivate the sweat glands, but I don't want to spend that kind of money. Can you think of a way I can destroy my sweat glands at home? I read somewhere that japanese tattoos prevent sweating permanently so I was thinking I just poke myself hundreds of times with a needle. Any ideas?
>>
don't destroy them, look for some kinda anti-perspirant in an apotechary or something. I personally use "absolut torr" for the same problem, but I live in Finland so I don't know if you have it.
>>
>>40228793
Just burn the skin op. Pretty sure you cant sweat thru scar tissue :)
>>
>>40228826
>absolut torr
>not absolut vodka
You're doing it wrong
>>
>>40228826
and I should add it makes you not sweat from your armpits for at least a week or so (after applying once), so a little bottle goes very far
>>
File: fc4.jpg (76KB, 921x800px)
fc4.jpg
76KB, 921x800px
>>40228793
you do know the evolution that took place for millions of years has probably made smarter choices than you are planning to, right?
>>
Thanks viking dude, I will look for something like that but I've tried strong antiperspirant before and use it every day.
As to the dude that said burn myself, that was another idea I had but is my last resort.
>>
>>40228885
Easy for you to say.
>>
Before gymming I never sweat. like never.
Now I cant walk 15 min under de sunlight that my back and 4head get all wet.
It's really that bad? How can I know if I'm smelly?
>>
>>40229058
You sweat more cause your body is trying to fuel more. Think of it this way, you weigh 150, you lift a few years, now you weigh 180. Your body has to fuel those extra 30lbs of muscle, and if you know anything about muscle is that it will use energy liberally. Thats why you sweat more.

On the smelly part, just get a decent cologne brand and you should be good for the day, and a towel if you need it. I need one after my workout for a solid 15-20mins.
>>
>>40228915
What the FUCK do you mean?
>>
>>40228793
better to sweat too much than not enough. Also it looks manlier, and maybe it releases more pheromones, which attract men and women, so I don't think you can lose.
>>
Do you shave your armpits? Works for me.

Pity cause I look more masculine with arm pit hair plus it gives of masculine pheromones.

Small price to pay for no soaking pits though.
>>
>>40228793
Try Certain Dri

...you're welcome
>>
>>40228793
As homo as this sounds. Shaving armpits helped for me.
>>
>>40229342
Yeah id noticed a big improvement after shaving my pits, could be it just make deodorant work better.
>>
>>40228793
Blocking/destroying your sweat glands is the most retarded thing you can ever do.

Try fixing the cause not patching the symptoms
>>
>>40228793
Look up "MiraDry" using microwaves to disable your armpits glands.

Is expensive as fuck (depends where you live tho) and stop the excesive sweat without sweat compensations
>>
>>40229588
There is literally no evolutionary reason to sweat under your arms
We can just take clothes off if we're hot, evolution's retarded
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.