[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my lunch and post yours ~650cal ~16g carb ~34g fat ~79g protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20170201-WA0013.jpg (373KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170201-WA0013.jpg
373KB, 3264x1836px
Rate my lunch and post yours
~650cal
~16g carb
~34g fat
~79g protein
>>
>>40228162
bretty good desu.
would eat.
>>
>unpeeled avocado
>chicken a la diarrhoea
>random raw skewered garlic for some reason

see me after class
>>
>>40228428
kek
>>
>>40228428
the garlic isnt raw babe.
i put it over the chicken to bleed its juice out onto the breast then took it out halfway through so it didn't burn.
was delicioso.

also

>not using the avacado peel as a bowl
not gonna make it
>>
Nigga, learn to butterfly your fucking chicken
>>
is that boiled chicken?
>>
>4 cloves of garlic on a skewer

This must be bait.
>>
Not gonna lie OP, it looks gross and unappetizing. I'd eat it in a pinch, but my dog has thrown up things that probably look and smell better than that plate.

Peel your god damn avocado and throw the pit out. Why would you even put that shit on the plate. I hope you washed the outside of the avocado because the mexican that stocks them didn't wash his hands.

Chicken looks gross. Not sure how you are making it, but look up some more recipes. For starters, slice it thinner before cooking it. Don't just cook the whole fucking chicken breast right from the pack like the idiots on /fit/ tell you to.

Eggs look good and are well cooked. Good job.
>>
>>40228162
you need more carbs or youll be forever small

dont fall for the low carb jew
>>
>>40228162
Chicken looks boiled, anon. Why in the world would you do this? Don't tell me you don't know how to marinate chicken breast?? Don't tell me you don't have a small grill to use year-round?? Don't tell me you don't marinate chicken breast in 4 different varieties of marinade each Satuday and cook them all up on Sunday for a week of explosive taste??
>>
>>40228428
>>40228162
Who peels avocado? You scoop it out like a kiwi. Best served with lemon juice or salt.
>>
>>40228162
FUCK I forgot to eat my avocado.
>>
Are you cutting?

Any reason to have such low carb and half your daily protein in one meal?
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_1721.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Poor man here
>>
>>40231774
Please tell me / us how you made that chicken
>>
>>40231868
Seasoned with
>Oregano
>Salt
>Pepper
>parsley flake
>onion powder
>garlic powder
Mix all seasonings in bowl
I usually just do equal parts all the seasoning to 2-4 large boneless skinless breast. Rub in with your hands getting it coated really nice.
>Bake 350 degrees uncovered for 1 hour(might be a few minutes more or less) but an 1hr because it's low and slow.
Gets a nice crust and is very juicy.
Cut and plate and post in /fit/ to look cool bae
>>
>>40231687
I marinated it in olive oil, red wine vinegar, thyme, cumin, garlic, garlic salt, and a few other things. It's baked. I have a gas grill but I hate using it
>>
>>40231753
I am cutting yes.
Also on intermittent fasting so I'm eating two meals a day between 2pm and 8pm so yeah it should have half lol
>>
>>40228162
Enjoy the high cholesterol and cancer, you fucking murderer
>>
>>40232256
>cholesterol doesn't come from cholesterol in food but instead from saturated fats and whatnot

Also
Cool b8
>>
File: Barf.jpg (13KB, 396x300px)
Barf.jpg
13KB, 396x300px
https://www.gymbull.com/posts/471

Lo-Carb Orange Chicken
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_0073.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
R8 me m8s
>>
>>40232506
Pretty good but you need some seasoning on those vegetables. I like basil + pepper sauted in olive oil. Could go with garlic + pepper sauted in olive oil too, maybe a bit of lemon juice.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.