[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else ready to make February their month to start running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0107172055b_1483860276281.jpg (221KB, 1153x2156px) Image search: [Google]
0107172055b_1483860276281.jpg
221KB, 1153x2156px
Who else ready to make February their month to start running and burning fat?

6'2 215lb. I've lost 10lb over the last 4 months through diet alone. Ready to streamline this process. Hope to reach 200lb by April. Possible?
>>
File: IMG_1223.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
> 4 months
> 10 pounds

Wew

Read sticky with exercise it should be 1-2lb a week
>>
Started in January after a very long bulk that began in August. So far, came from 190 to 175. Shooting for under 160 by April.
>>
>>40224826
You could pull that off by mid March if you really got your shit together. Currently at 185, about same height. Weighted in around 200 right before the New Year. You could pull it off Anon, 15 pounds will be nothing if you're dedicated!
>>
>>40224882

Should shed about 8 pound minimum or 16 pounds max in that timeframe depending on. Diet/excercise/genetics.

You COULD do it
>>
>>40224896

Oh I'm definitely sure I could. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

At the moment, I'm fiddling with my carbs and dropping them by a quarter cup whenever my weight stalls, and reducing my rest time between sets.

My main concern is the loose skin. Last summer I was at 159, and had a bit of a pouch on my stomach that didn't want to go away. This year, I managed to hit 1.5/2.5/3/4 for reps, so hopefully the extra muscle mass will help.
>>
>>40224930

It's always 'could' I believe you can but you gotta do it no guarantees brah

Skin will tighten over time you'll be fine. Muscle mass will def help and draw attention away from the skin in the eyes of Qt's
>>
>>40224930
You don't look like you would have any issues at that weight. In fact, with your muscle mass, at that low of a weight you'd be pretty shredded, although I don't think you could get that low without losing a significant amount of muscle as well.
>>
>>40225002
>>40225009

A bit of strength is something I am willing to sacrifice after years of being a fat fuck peaking at what I think was 260. Didn't want to know how fat I was, but that was the last time I weighed myself when I was really fat. Hopefully I'll have a decent updated pic on a CBT from the last one I posted.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.