[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love is the most painful fuckery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Do you know what I want most from life, /fit/? I would love nothing more than to go to the gym, work hard, and then drive home to a hot meal, made by a woman who would love me. Just a small house, decent income, and to have someone to spend time with.
There is no greater pain to meet a girl who is precisely how you'd like them to be, and look at them with utter love. Not sexually, but to truly love them for who they are. The worst pain I have ever felt in my life was to know of this person, and to spend time with them, eat with them, talk with them, work with them, but learn that they will do these things with you only as a friend. A girl I know is in a weird relationship where she always fights with her fiance, but at work, we go on food dates, laugh, share every fucking interest, and I love her more than anything else in the world.
/fit/, the pain of knowing that a man who has tricked the girl of your dreams to being with him and for you to not be able to convince the girl to run away is the utmost fucking annoyance. Sure, the girl is stupid for not knowing better, but fuck it plays with my head.
She says I'm better than him in every way. The only thing stopping her she said is my age. I'm 23, she's 25.

Kill me, /fit/. I just want to be with someone I love. Why lift if I cannot be with someone I care for? I fucking never cared for anyone else in life. Love is a rare thing for me.
>>
>>40223899

Infatuation ≠ Love
Kill yourself, cuck fag.
>>
File: 1456817152533.gif (1MB, 347x348px) Image search: [Google]
1456817152533.gif
1MB, 347x348px
>Why lift if I cannot be with someone I care for?
You're supposed to lift for yourself, bro. Stop living for others.
>>
Man. If a two year difference is really stopping her from being with you, then she is not the one. That's a damn lie. And you should be watching out for woman Like her. If you were her fiance would you want her going on lunch dates with some random she met at the job?... Have her tell him all about you behind your back? Tell him if it was not cause of his age she would cheat on you?

Don't go stepping on toes because you don't have any other options op. From what she tells you could be the complete opposite from what it really is. She's already taken....Leave her the fuck alone and find someone else ***SINGLE*** to mess with
>>
lol a 2 year difference is what is stopping her from true love? HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm fucking my dentist's assistant and she's 39 and i'm 27. Your chick is retarded bro
>>
>>40223899
>>40224395

>Man. If a two year difference is really stopping her from being with you, then she is not the one. That's a damn lie.

I agree with anon.
I dated a 24 year old chick when I was 19 and there were 0 issues. How can a 2 year difference matter when you are both in your 20s?
Do you act immature around her?
Do you look particularly young?

Anyway, it comes down to the same advice I always give. If you made your position clear and she's not down for it you should move on.
Getting stuck in that dream world of being with her messes with your chances to actually meet girls that like you back.
>>
Is that punching bag filled with garbage?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.