[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time bulker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Should i stay on my relatively clean bulk or chicken,rice, and beans with some dubway mixed in or should i eat more fast food? I got too eat 4300 calories and its really damn hard doing it the clean way any tips?
>>
>>40223305
As long as you're not eating cake and other sugary shit, it doesn't matter all that much. Bulking on chicken and rice would be kind of hard. Especially if you need 4000+ calories
>>
just watch your sugar and sodium intake and you can add some higher calorie foods to your bulk
>>
>>40223860
Not OP but could you give some examples?

I been getting a lot of my extra calories from chokolate milk and icecream. Thats is not that good, at least the ice cream part.
>>
>>40223305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
>>
>>40223879
Drink whole milk
>>
>>40223879
Make burgers and shit at home instead of going to mcdonalds or some other fast food place. Fast food usually has a lot of sodium and MSG
>>
>>40223860
Yeah thats the problem cause high calorie and high soduim pretty much go hand in hand
>>
>>40223305
You don't need 4k calories unless you're over 220 lb. Just eat 500 over maintenance.
>>
>>40223940
DYEL fucker detected
>>
>>40223940
eat big to get big
>>
>>40223940
Ive been doing that maintenance for my is like 3700 which is stil ALOT if your are clean bulking. It actually very hard for me to hit my macros and eat as clean as i do. I a bit heavy at 206 for 511.5 but im gonna do a deep cut after one more month of bulk
>>
>>40223305
add hardboiled eggs, whey/whole milk, Greek yogurt w/ granola, and mix in some other meats and grains while flavoring it better. Quinoa is a lot like rice for example and I get bored of chicken multiple times a day. Using some sauce and mixing veggies makes a huge difference, and if you're bulking there's nothing wrong with frying it up. You could try making a stir fry, jambalaya or stews, they'd keep and reheat pretty well. Just don't depend on salt by using flavorful ingredients and you can you clean bulk while enjoying it
>>
>>40223968

Fat ass plus New Years detected, he is right dude

>>40223978

Yeah, but most BBs do not want to get big, they want to gain lean muscle mass and minimal fat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.