[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just tripped acid and had some thoughts on lifting/discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1484807091228.jpg (60KB, 714x421px) Image search: [Google]
1484807091228.jpg
60KB, 714x421px
Well lads, I finally tripped acid and had some revealing thoughts.

CLIFFS: So anyway, this post isn't for me, because i don't care about any of that shit. I just like getting thicc, but for anyone lifting so they might get laid, you're selling yourself short and you're probably much more than your physique. Learn to display that.

I never really wanted a gf, lost my virginity in hs but I guess I always lifted so that I could be who I truly am (a nerd brogrammer who like painting warhammer and graphics design) and somehow still attract girls without too much effort.

Fast-forward to now, I mean i spend my days lifting, the occasional hike to keep shit interesting and I have a bunch of hobbies, I was thinking about all my dyel buddies who have smoking hot gfs. Yeah they look like shit and spend every weekend getting trashed, but every night they go out and explore the world, they're increasing their chances tenfold to get some pussy. Where as a meathead like me, who spends a year lifting ontop of already being 'fit' by normie standards (2pl8 bench and abs) to """maximize""" my external appearance. Problem is, I spend my friday nights isolating legs in the gym to achieve this. I ride a motorcycle so that I have time to zip through traffic to... well, hit the gym.

Basically what I'm saying is, if you're looking for pussy, lifting is gonna fuck your shit up mentally and waste your time. It's all about personality. A girl aint going home with a guy she doesn't feel great about, and it's not all about looks. If you're truly a fucking autistic meathead who tries to play normie while out getting some poon, she'll sense something off.
>>
Ok
>>
>>40222723
ah, I remember my first trip. glad you had a nice time, but we don't need the blogpost
>>
I lift so I can acquire woman of high quality.
>>
acid used to make me realize shit, now it just makes me fart a lot. I think my INT and WIS are maxed out.
>>
>>40222723
Nice blog faggot
>>
>>40222723
Tl:dr just another idiot that assumes other people are lifting for girls too.
>>
>>40222723
>Well lads, I finally tripped acid and had some revealing thoughts.
and you had to trip to learn this? That's not impressive bro
>>
>>40222723
What the fuck is it with the psychotropics on this board?
>>
>>40222723
acid makes you think things are deep and shit when really it's not. this is one of those times.

literally everybody knows this.
>>
>>40222723
K so go out there and do something about it. I have a long term relationship. I lift because I like making her pussy quiver when I take my shirt off. Childhood is lifting to attract strange adulthood is lifting to make your wifey wanna slurp u from your crack to your shaft no questions asked.
>>
>>40222723
You just did what everyone does behind a keyboard during a trip/trip comedown.

You're need balance.
>>
plan your workouts better
>>
>>40222723

don't listen to these guys bro, your trip was special and made you realize things that weren't yet apparent to you. Hold onto that. everyone learns at a different pace
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.