[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /no motivation/ mode here? This whole winter atmosphere is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 001354998.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
001354998.gif
97KB, 498x594px
Who /no motivation/ mode here? This whole winter atmosphere is depressive. I feel like just sleeping all day.
>>
L I G H T T H E R A P Y
>>
I find promising others that you will do X helps with motivation.

Tell people you'll go to the gym on the regular, so that you feel guilt when you think about not going to the gym.

It's kinda retarded but works for me
>>
This is me right now. Luckily there's a light box in my uni library which I sit by when doing work, but I'm still seasonally depressed af.
>>
>>40214915

opposite right here. winter is the time of motivation and i just want so bad to cut down and look good but then i always quit for 3-4 months later spring/summer because i just dont see the point anymore. im already enjoying life and doing shit.

in winter i have nothing else to do and gym helps with depression
>>
>>40214915

Winter depression is curable.
Did you try taking Vitamin D supplements?
>>
>>40214960
>seasonally depressed
Oh, fuck off.
>>
>>40217002

>t. southerner
>>
>>40217025
MI bro here, just take 10,000 IU a day
>>
>>40214960
>2017
>not knowing seasonal depression is just vitamin d deficiency
>>
File: 1478848441727.gif (2MB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1478848441727.gif
2MB, 300x265px
>start browsing /fit/ and reading sticky in november
>begin some basic exercises, plan regimen
>get really sick
>go through a week of vomiting
>lose 20 lbs
>get diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
>too weak to stand unassisted after time in hospital
>forever have to deal with needles and shit while bulking

I know I can get back into this, I'm just not physically ready. Biding my time on the catalogue and doing bodyweight squats so far.
>>
File: Shaggy3.jpg (23KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy3.jpg
23KB, 242x206px
>>40217244
poor doggo doesn't get to keep his spaghetti.
>>
>>40217244
>start browsing /fit/ and reading sticky in november
>get diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

It's amazing how God throws you these curveballs just when you start to put in effort.

>start to turn life around
>"lol let's crank up the difficulty, git gud faget"
>>
>>40217391

the only positive I can see is that it's even more motivation to stay /fit/, because exercise will reduce my blood sugar which lets me continue my reckless intake of fruit juice
>>
>>40217464
Doesn't getting prescribed insulin give you an edge, since you can slam that shit and gorge on protein?

You should hit up /fraud/ and see what you can do with it.
>>
>>40217512

You always could. Meats are almost entirely unaffected by diabetes because proteins don't get converted to sugar like carbs do.

In any case I would say the less micromanaging the better .
>>
>>40217229
>Current evidence does not definitively demonstrate that vitamin D deficiency is a cause of or risk for developing depression or that vitamin D is an effective therapy for depression.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21261225
>>
>>40214915
FUCK MOTIVATION
GET DISCIPLINED
even if you dont want to. fuck what you want. do what needs to be done
>>
Get a nice Vitamin D supplement with high dosage, drink a nice black coffe and lift

Motivation does only arrive from previous works faggot GOGOGOGO
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.