[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING RICH PIANA'S 9 INCH COCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2047.png (679KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2047.png
679KB, 640x1136px
Rich claims his 9 inch cock was photoshopped out of a dick pic he sent to a slut.

>tfw people always photoshop your 9 incher out of pics
>>
>>40214439
sure he does. the guy is taking so much shit his dick probably fell off long time ago and was replaced by a prop
>>
File: IMG_2048.jpg (165KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2048.jpg
165KB, 1080x1080px
Here's pic
>>
idk what's worse.

rich piana obsessing over this or you obsessing over this enough to make a post about another man's cock.
>>
>>40214439
>>40214446
rofl
>>
>>40214439
>picture has nothing to do with his penis
>no one would have thought anything about his penis because his leg was in the way anyways and the focus was on his glutes

>LET ME MAKE THIS ABOUT MY COCK!! UMM GUYS1! I HAVE A 9 INCH COCK. AND HE PHOTOSHOPPED IT OUT. OH YEAH. MY GLUTES? YEAH MY LEGS ARE WEAK AS FUCK NOW. BUT I HAVE A 9 INCH COCK
Rich Confirmed for 4 inch uncircumsized chode?
>>
File: 1455755221194.jpg (93KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455755221194.jpg
93KB, 1000x600px
>>40214439

Did Rich actually write? That moron needs to learn proper punctuation. That was painful to read.
>>
>>40215552

>Did Rich actually write

*that
>>
>>40214439
There is so much insecurity oozing through this man and his entire fake entity. I can't believe there are kids naive enough to buy into his bullshit. You hear the same shit in every comment section "Well (insert youtube fitness guy here) is so real, you can tell he's not fake like the rest".

Slowly but surely they always get exposed one way or another.

Bunch of fucking suckers that unironically follow this freak show.
>>
Did anything ever came out of his recent Mac Truck conflict?
>>
>>40215638
nah. Rich completely ignored it and laid low for 2 weeks after that.

To be honest, Mac Trucc made Rich and his 5% crew look like bitches. No matter whos side you're on. Richs MMA friend who he has talked up in so many videos got effortlessly taken down by a nigger with no fighting skills and blew out his knees because of it. Some MMA fighter..
>>
>>40215552
>Did Rich actually write?
meta, very nice
>>
>>40215684
>nig nogs
>Rich acts like an actual human
DAMN SHIEET NIGGUH YOU GOT OWND SON
>>
>>40215764
I would look at it that way too... If Rich didn't have dozens of videos of himself saying how much of a badass he is and how he will fight anyone that talks shit to his face. He's issued challenges to people and said he will fight anyone. However, we see when he's confronted by real threats that he backs away like a puppy dog. Unless of course it's a small autistic Jason Genova. Then Rich can be a tough guy and bully the short retarded kid.
>>
>>40214446
BRAAAAPPP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.