[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1000w_q95.jpg (221KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1000w_q95.jpg
221KB, 1000x773px
So /fit/ is finally happening. I have finally decided to give up on weights do nothing but HIIT and cardio. 6 years of doing nothing but getting a glorious pump and making gains came crashing down yesterday when I got the slowest run time for a combat role in my regiment. My section commander literally told me I am a selfish sack of shit due to the fact I refused to give up weights and concentrate more on my cardio like everyone does. Even thought I passed by well under a minute I was 1.5mins slower than the faster dude whos in my team. It was heavily implied that I could be removed and sent to a support unit if I didn't shape up. Im unable to balance size and strength with fitness, its one or the other for me.

Any other milfags on here had to make drastic changes to their routine?
>>
>>40213441
You're a self sack of shit OP
>>
File: 4D5VVqi.jpg (73KB, 924x1158px) Image search: [Google]
4D5VVqi.jpg
73KB, 924x1158px
>>40213441
5 times of gym per week, 2 main movements 3x5 and then acessories with higher reps. Run 3 times a week. 12min running test (Cooper) 3120.

There is no need to give up lifting m8.
>>
>>40213441
you being a lazy slow ass sack of shit has no correlation with your one trick pony attitude about the iron gods.

I know plenty of men who are not only bigger than you but also a devotee of the iron gods. This fact however does not make them slow fuckers who can't push themselves harder and they would fucking cough blood before ever coming in last in superiority.

The one thing they wouldn't do is thinking about fucking 4chan when they are proven worthless.

You are the support unit.
>>
>>40213539
Well I dunno about you but I cant run for 3 days after leg day. Thats half the week fyi. Coupled with the fact I have to do PT every morning which is made up mostly of running, HIIT or webbing runs, pack marches, stores carries only further adding to the toll on my body.
>>
>>40213597
>This fact however does not make them slow fuckers who can't push themselves harder and they would fucking cough blood before ever coming in last in superiority.
Good for them but I see no point in pushing myself that hard for anything. And there was a time when I was younger where I could run a 2.4km in 8.30min and it was because I wasn't doing as much weight work.

You dumb cunts can puke your guts up every morning.
>>
>>40213618
>see no point in pushing myself that hard for anything.

Let me repeat myself with increased clarity.

You are the support unit.
>>
>Not doing HITT for strength and heart gains.
>>
>>40213441
>that fat fuck who never does cardio
>those fat fuck strongmen who cant run at all
>those shredded guys that look really fit until they cant run 100metre
>that musclehead you take for a run and he is in stitches and literally cant move
>that guy who gives up on the treadmill after 4 mins 30 sec
>they think lifting weights is evercise
>they think their big muscles are good, functional, healthy, good looking.

oh i am laffin
>>
>>40213441
Just be a support OP.
>>
Do HIIT on rest days you self serving selfish sack of shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.