[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dyel form check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
the strange bump at my lower spine is my sideways scoliosis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjizGeTsk0c
>>
please help a fellow anon avoid snap city
>>
>>40209441
don't look at the mirror keep your head and neck straight with torso
>>
>>40209441
You are tilting your head waaayyy too far back - the neck should be parallel with your spine.

Also, you should engage your hams more to reduce the risk of snapcity due to primarily using lower back.
>>
>>40210149
oh yeah, that ones kind of obvious when i look at the playback, i didnt realise i was doing it. thank you anon
>>40210217
how do i engage hams? whats the physical movement required for this
>>
>>40210231
It's kind of like activating almonds
>>
>>40210231
>how do i engage hams?
Doing the deadlift properly will automatically result in engaged hamstrings.

You would want to focus on using your hamstrings at the start of the lift, to assist your back.
From the middle to the top of the lift, hamstrings will not be used as much, but your back will do most of the work.

Perhaps watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1IGeJEXpF4
>>
Man I fucking hate that shitty Tumblr speak, it's somehow worse than lolspeak on those stupid fucking cat images from a decade ago.
>>
The form is solid.
I would recommend a haircut though.
Next time, use a weight closer to your 5RM so we can actually see the form breaking down.
>>
>>40210303
thank you anon
>>40211236
>y-you too
>>
Not bad OP, pretty solid desu. As stated:
fix your head, prob never get an injury but you may find your neck will get sore if you keep throwing it around like that.
From the dead position at the start of each rep keep your hams tight, this will help with the whole 'engage' them thing. Cue yourself by thinking drive your feet into the floor, should help keep your ass and hams doing the work.
Seen Candito recommend turning your elbows to point backwards at the start of the rep to engage the lats. Minor thing, but if you notice your elbows are pointing sort of 45° from the bar, if you rotate them like youre trying to bend the bar around your shins so they point away from the bar then should help keep your upper back tight as you progress in weight
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.