[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: DSC09731.jpg (853KB, 1766x2475px) Image search: [Google]
DSC09731.jpg
853KB, 1766x2475px
I know I got some extra pounds, but am I pudgy, chubby, fat or obese? I see that people here can give a good opinion so tell me.
>>
>pudgy, chubby, fat or obese

all of the above
>>
Chubby
>>
>>40208967

I'd need to drink an amount of beer equal to the volume of your stomach in order to even think about sleeping with you

but I'm not into fatties so that's just mo

eat less
>>
>>40208967
you're fat and ugly
>>
>>40208967
STOP POSTING THESE YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>40209227
I appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>40208967
Pudgy. Not ridiculously overweight.
>>
>>40208967
you are technically obese i think
>>
>>40208967
Get fatter to bbw mode or lose weight.
>>
>>40208967
You're in the category of
"Maybe after a night of beers"
>>
>>40208967
>Cute belly

I would sexually disappoint you so hard you wouldn't be able to sleep from all my ashamed sobbing.
>>
>>40208967
Sorry, you're obese.
>>
Your ex gf is chubby.

She still broke up with you.

Stop shitposting and use it as motivation to better yourself.
>>
>>40209686
What do you think my BMI level is?
>>
>>40208967
*pppppptttttttthhhhhhhbbbbtt*
>>
>>40210760
How much should I lose?
>>
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>40213515
weight shouldnt be a goal. Its hard totell how much weight someone should lose. Becuase youre weight can change depending of many factors like, muscle mass, where you are in the menstrual cycle and water weight from salt intake.

Lose weight till youre happy, and read the sticky.
If you lose too much too fast then youre going to lose a lot of muscle and look almost the same even though youre 20lbs lighter.
>>
>>40208967

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>seriously though i would bang the fuck out of her
>>
>>40213404

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.