[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to get back to the attractive weight I used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I really want to get back to the attractive weight I used to be! Just curvy and a little thick but not overweight.

I work nearly every day until late so I barely get time to go to gym but I really want to, and I don't get time to have breakfast so I keep slobbing out and having big, messy dinners.

I'm also a fussy eater and hate vegetables.

I've read the sticky but I don't know how to start implementing the guide into my life when I'm working too much and I just get home and it's 7pm and I have to be up early the next morning- do I also need to fix my sleep cycle?

my other worst habit is comfort eating and is why I put on so much weight.

What are some ways to wean myself into eating healthier? What meals can I make and buy that are fun whilst losing weight? I find it hard to go straight to greens, so this advice would be helpful

What exercises can I do at home that will target my tummy and round my butt well?

I don't want to look like I got pregnant anymore and I'm desperately putting off letting my partner see all of me naked because I feel so ashamed right now. I want to feel good about myself again and find motivation even though my job makes me miserable on top of it. I need to

Picture related, I have a fold now when I kneel and feel like a baby whale. Please give me all your tips, ways of doing this around heavy work hours, food ideas and everything else!
>>
>pic related
No. That's a cartoon. Post your actual body.
>>
>I work nearly every day until late
>I don't get time to have breakfast
>I'm also a fussy eater and hate vegetables
>my other worst habit is comfort eating and is why I put on so much weight
Do you know how I know you're never gonna make it? Stop making excuses and fucking get on with it.
>>
>>40206081

How.
>>
>>40206307
Give up. Sure you'll probably be fat forever. But at least that's easier than trying, right?
>>
>>40206348

/adv/ was right about you
>>
Swim every day until you dont feel like a shale anymore.

also show bubbies
>>
>>40205992
I have school 7:30 to 2:15 and work 3:00 to 9:00. I work out everyday 9:00 to 11:00. If i can find the time so can you, dumb slut.
>>
>>40205992
Everyone in the world is given the same amount of time.
>>
>>40206490
I'm going to hell
>>
>>40206427
then stop doing stupid shit
post a pic of your actual body
>>
File: #1 best motivation.png (166KB, 300x715px) Image search: [Google]
#1 best motivation.png
166KB, 300x715px
>>40205992
You have to figure out what's more important to you:

>being comfortable and unchallenged by eating what I want and doing what I want
>taking on personal struggle and maintaining discipline by making changes to what how much you eat and making time to workout.

One will result in a worse version of your current self, the other a stronger/lighter version of your current self. There is no negotiating around this. Look up Scooby1961 on youtube to help you make baby steps, but you've got to make changes if you want things to change.
>>
>>40206470
when do you study?
>>
>>40205992
are you my gf?

>don't get time to have breakfast
1 banana, 1/2 cup oatmeal, casein protein shake in whole milk.
takes 10 minutes to prepare and eat. 500 cals or so and it's long lasting protein and carbs. it's not too fattening by the way, you can have a 500 calorie breakfast and lose weight so chill out.

>I've read the sticky
read it again because you missed some important stuff.

>what meals?
whole grain pasta, whole grain rice, chicken, green beans, broccoli, beef occasionally. prepare in advance, like when you're eating beef, take enough 90/10 for several days and brown it then add some kinda tomato sauce and serve with whole grain pasta and vegetables. save the rest. I do the same with the pasta, just make a shitload of it sunday and reheat it the rest of the week. 2 oz of pasta and 2oz of beef with sauce+vegetables is around 500 cals so it's a good sized dinner.

>What exercises?
you can do a ton of ab exercises but they're really not going to make you lose body fat around your stomach. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKV3q4o8qMo here's a good ab routine for someone like you. for your butt, I would do lunges with some dumbbells. you can do wall sitting too. I would do 5x15 lunges every other day.
>>
>>40206307
Wake up earlier, go to sleep earlier. Grab yourself by the neck, stop comfort eating, eat less food per day. Count calories if you aren't.

Discipline is everything.
>>
>>40205992
>my other worst habit is comfort eating and is why I put on so much weight.
Wanna know how you lose weight? You stop your habits.

You don't need to go to gym, not a necessity. Find other ways to "comfort" yourself other than eating. You'll lose weight no problem. Sadly, if you want to lose an addiction, you usually have to pick up another addiction. For many of us that's lifting which keeps us happy.

>What are some ways to wean myself into eating healthier?
The only thing you need to watch out for is soda. DONT DRINK SODA. Once you cut the soda you will desire for sweets much less often. You can go for a diet coke but that won't cut your sweets addiction if you have one, as stated in the sticky.
>>
L O N D O N
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.