[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of Tyler1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: toilerwon.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
toilerwon.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
What does /fit/ think of Tyler1?
>>
>>40202392
Literally autistic.
>>
>>40202392
alpha male
>>
>>40202392
hehe xd
>>
Played ball with him in college at CMU. Muscles were all show but no go in the weight room.
>>
>>40202392
autistic manlet
>>
>>40202947
so no 1500+ total?
>>
lol i love him and watch him with my little brother all the time. hes seriously the most funniest streamer because hes pretty random and seems like a funny person to be with
>>
>>40202392
Tyler1, Leader of the Autists the Alpha.
>>
>>40202392
Don't know who this is but I see he wears his dream of having glorious hair, sucks being a baldy.
>>
he benched 225 for 33 reps, it's on his twitter

most you of you retards couldn't even do that once
>>
>>40203000
You really want his cock that badly huh, I think he is straight so you'll never feel his cock inside you mate
>>
I am a balding teenage manlet and my wrists are 6 inches with no calves (even lankletmode 0 calvers have commented on my lack of lower leg) and the worst fucking forearm attachments known to man giving me an 11inch forearm after 2 years of lifting. Just wanted ti let ya guys kno
>>
>>40202392
[spoiler]hehe xd[/spoiler]
>>
>>40202960
Lol no. I think his total was 1250 or some shit. No 1500
>>
>>40202392
Autistic manlet
>>
>>40203032
stop projecting you jealous little faggot
>>
>>40203375
The anon who talked about Tyler's 33 reps on bench, though, isn't lying desu. His bench and OHP were really good compared to the rest of us. Endurance wasnt bad either. His main issue was form. If his form on squat and diddley were as good as his form on OHP and bench, he could have had a 1500 or 1600, maybe 1700 easily
>>
>>40203438
>inb4 OHP is part of powerlifting total
Not trying to say that, just emphasizing his OHP work compared to lower body lifts
>>
I think he's a pretty decent guy.
He dropped out of college to stream and play video games for a living
I kinda envy him for doing what he likes (stream) and getting paid a shit load from donations
I don't know if it's gonna last him long tho,I don't think being a streamer and relying on people's donations, subscriptions and selling merch is a secure source of income for him
Eventually, he might stop getting attention and his channels to die, but that's just my opinion
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>40202392
Tyler oakley is way better, and cuter.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.