[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lifting heavy weights for the sole purpose of lifting even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>Lifting heavy weights for the sole purpose of lifting even heavier weights

Is powerlifting the most autistic "sport" imaginable?

There is literally no skill in it.
>>
>>40201656
>Play basketball for the sole pupose of bouncing balls better
>Play soccer for the sole purpose of being better at kicking balls
>Play chess for the sole purpose of getting better at moving useless pieces

You can apply that simplistic and retarded logic to anythng
>>
Its just as much of a sport as running/sprinting/jumping

Def less athleticism involved tho
>>
No video games are more autistic by far.
>>
>>40201676

Sports like that though actually have skill though.

Before a powerlifting competition you can easily tell who is going to win. You can either lift a weight or you can't.
>>
>>40201685
This
>>
>>40201656
The skill element is maximising drugs in your system without dying.
>>
>>40201676

>That feeling when you crush the other team on the pitch by working on complete synchrony with your friends

/fitfags are just vigorexic faggots so they won't understand
>>
File: freakazoid.jpg (296KB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
freakazoid.jpg
296KB, 1500x999px
>>40201685

Come say that to my face
>>
>>40201708
Kek isnt that bodybuilding
>>
>>40201688
>Before a powerlifting competition you can easily tell who is going to win. You can either lift a weight or you can't.

This is true in contests were there arent many people wh lift, but not in world championships. as people are close to the same level of strength.

The same applies to the UFC too. Not to the same extent, but the same principle.

Sprinting is very similare. You know who will msot likely win.
>>
>>40201709
Which is often a result of training + luck. As you cant do that everytime. Its not like no other team trains for the same goal.
Which is why a team very rarely dominates a sport for any period of time.
>>
>>40201685
this
>>
File: 1476203353024.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476203353024.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
What happened to Candito? I miss his videos.
>>
>>40201711
Lol who is that, looks like a bro
>>
File: OMYgVd9.jpg (94KB, 1600x500px) Image search: [Google]
OMYgVd9.jpg
94KB, 1600x500px
>>40201775

Freakazoid

Professional CSGO player
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.