[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cortisol and losing weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: make you fink.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
make you fink.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
If I'm 5"8~9 and 171lbs how long would it take me to get to 143lbs and what would be the best way to do it. I work as a mailman and usually walk from 2 to 5 hours at maximal speed(am always in sweats) and was wondering if there would be any point to work out or my cortisol levels would go way too high for it be worth it. Oh and the only thing I have is a one 10kg dumbbell and though of doing some kind of hiit workout but will it be worth it. I also eat as clean as possible.
>>
Man, stop overthinking. Keep your normal regimen - drink plenty of water (always hydrated) and eat less. Easy as that.
>>
>>40201505
>Man, stop overthinking.
Yeah but I want it to be as efficient as possible and really don't want to wait that long for it.
>>
>>40201492
Wow, you sound like me, extremely autistic
>>
>>40201536
>don't want to wait that long for it

you're never gonna make it
>>
>>40202108
How am I going to make it when it would take me so long to just get to normal weight?
>>
>>40202135
the lower the body fat the slower the weight loss process.

143 at 5'8+? are you trying to become a girl? even 155 is pretty damn low for that height
>>
>>40202158
>even 155 is pretty damn low for that height
It isn't though, I looked quite bloated at that weight.
>>
>>40202183
i guess you are one of those skinnyfat guys that has a belly but is a literal skeleton in upper chest and arms? if so you won't look much better at 143.
>>
>>40202197
Nah I'm not that skinnyfat
>>
>>40202844
>>
>>40203630
>>
>>40203981
>>40201505
>>
>>40204002
read the sticky
>>
>>40201492
I'm the same height as you and about 165lbs, trying to cut down to 150. I eat 1500 calories a day (you have to count them, not just guess) with about 100g of protein, lift weights three times a week and do about an hour of cardio the other four days. The weight is coming off really fast right now. I think I'll get to where I want to be within a month or two.

If you're really doing two to five hours of cardio a day, just eat less. You will lose weight if you eat less.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.