[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take BCAAs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: BCAAs.jpg (94KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
BCAAs.jpg
94KB, 600x300px
Age - 18. Been lifting for more than a year now. Doing a little bulk of 2 months , about to cut now. Should I use BCAAs? People say it helps to maintain muscle during cut. My stomach has popped out a bit and chest is also become kinda laggy/saggy. Should I take it?
>>
>>40201012
no, BCAA's are placebo at best
>>
yea if alot of money
no if u dont
>>
>>40201012
check your food intake and see if you miss any of the essential animo acids in your current diet.
if so, it might be a good idea to either supplement or change your diet to fit your needs
>>
>>40201012
Yes if you do IF. Martin Berkhan recommends them during your fast to spare muscle.
>>
>>40201012
>>40201019
>>40201093
>>40201658

Most people here are concerned about physical fitness. BCAAs are perfect for muscle building, even better than protein, because protein (aka peptides) are compromised from monopeptides- aka Amino acids.

Just because you dont see a difference in the shit you buy doesnt mean it doesnt help. Muscle building comes from caloric surplus- eating lots of carbs. In fact, the protein most of you fags keep drinking also wont help, unless you have lots of carbs.

TL;DR- Buy yourself MusclePharm Bcaas, as they are the purest of all (check Labdoor for more info, the site is filled with supplement check)
They will work for muscle soreness, and muscle building, but only if you have a surplus of calories for nourishment.
Good luck.
>>
>>40201738
Thanks a lot man , I'll buy MP BCAAs ASAP. By thw way can you suggest some 5-6 Day per week muscle building program? I don't want to get too much lean , I want kind of bulk body with little bit of good cuts.
My current program :
Monday - Chest/Triceps
Tuesday - Back/Biceps
Wednesday - Shoulders
Thursday - Chest/Triceps/Legs
Friday - Biceps
Saturday , Sunday - OFF
Some people told that am doing too much for chest , like am doing decline bench , cable decline flyes and all. They say first I should do basic exercises to build mass, like Flat bench , Incline dumbbell bench and machine flyes. Please help me here
>>
File: file.jpg (86KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
86KB, 633x738px
>>40201988
>>
>>40201012

you are fine without. marginal difference at best probably still not noticeable.

if you want to spend the money and you think it helps you, place or not and makes you be more strict about your diet sure.
>>
some brands of protein powder have BCAAs already in the formula.

just do that and save some money
>>
>>40201988
Why don't you just go Legs > Chest > Back > Delts > Bis > Tris > off?

You do compounds on legs, chest, and back days and then isolations for the other three days and only take one rest day.
>>
>>40201012
I just use it for cutting on IF during the morning,
>>
>>40202291
Seems good to me. Can you explain the exercises to do in details? Like what exercises for legs , backs etc etc
>>
>>40201019

leuicine and valeine will increase your protein synthesis, not to any crazy extent but still
the question is dya wanna pay for it
desu my protein powder has added bcaas in it
>>
File: carpet.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
carpet.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>40201012

>stomach has popped out

>how deep are you taking him ?

>boom
>>
File: billybob.jpg (36KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
billybob.jpg
36KB, 450x599px
>>40202291

Holy smokes.... do you know how much muscle fatigue you're implying ?

You think his physique resets itself after a mere 6 -8 hours of sleep and 14 hours away from the iron ?

Sure, he's young, but just because you "feel awake / good" doesn't mean you're biologically 100% repaired and can give 100% effort.

>I'm not Bill Romanowksi
>>
>>40201658
I Usually drink bulletproof coffee in the morning at 9 (it's a meme I know, but it's quick in the morning and keeps me full), sometimes have a light lunch around 1 (typically protein and vegetables), and dinner at 7.

Should I take BCAA every day,or just the days I don't have lunch
>>
>>40202857
Wew , you suggest something else?
>>
>>40201658
HMB is better
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.