[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pectus Excavatum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Pectus.jpg (50KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
Pectus.jpg
50KB, 426x382px
Anyone have/had pectus excavatum? If you somehow managed to get rid of it, did you get surgery or work out? What should I do if I have it and I want to gain as little mass as possible? I hate it and despite having abs and a good chest it kills my confidence.
>>
>>40199869
>pectus excavatum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yzYzWYtkvI
>>
surgery my man.
my friend had this we used to do shots out of it
>>
>>40199869
Exercises don't really work just get the surgery. You'll be back to lifting in 2 months tops and the pain isn't really bad at all cos you get fucked on painkillers. 3-4 days in hospital, don't listen to the pussies saying it's painful lmao.
>>
my little brother has this. he is pretty insecure about it i told him to quit being a pussy. nobody gives a fuck about your caved in chest
>>
>>40199901
>workouts to fix a bone deformity

Makes sense.

I have pectus excavatum. I honestly thought it was more rarer until I came to /fit/ and saw one of these threads posted every week.

I've never met anyone else in real life with it. It's just very odd that so many people here have it.
>>
File: IMG_1991.jpg (130KB, 1129x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1991.jpg
130KB, 1129x355px
>>
>>40199869
OP, the only way to fix it is to accept the lord Jesus Christ into your heart and to fall in love with a woman.

Your heart has shrunken to the point that your chest has caved in. You need to focus on filling your empty heart with love instead of filling your muscles with proteins.

Becoming a vegan that loves animals will help too.
>>
>>40200053
If all else fails he will always make a great sushi girl, he comes with a built in bowl to put soy sauce in after you take it of his abs.
>>
File: 1484836688489.jpg (80KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1484836688489.jpg
80KB, 750x562px
>>40199869

I have it. I was super insecure about it as a teen but desu women dont really care. They even enjoy fitting their face or one tit in it.
Had multiple GFs and only one took a few days to get used to it.

I considered surgery but you will be in pain for a year and its quite dangerous.
So fuck it, noone sees it in everyday life. Also we are better that those pectus carinatum fags.
>>
>>40199869
After reading about 3 deaths from damaging the heart while placing the bar in the chest to correct the condition, I found this OP.

It's a play by play of a surgery for it. It's not bad news either.
https://www.pectus.com/forum/2-introductions/293-14-year-old-son-had-the-nuss-procedure-for-pectus-excavatum-at-chkd
>>
>>40200535
>3 deaths
Out of how many operations? 5.5% mortality for lung volume reduction surgery is considered hella high
>>
>>40200824
I dunno how many, I closed the tab.
It was slightly higher than the average chances of dying in a car accident in any given year. Some guy compared it to that with a link.

There were 2 cases of teenage boys that died. One had his heart damaged during surgery and the other had the bar move and come in contact with his heart after the surgery. The third one was some other kid, whatever.

Every surgery has its risks. If you're having trouble breathing or with physical function, then consider surgery. If you just want it because of your insecurities then learn how to accept it and grow onward.
>>
>>40200053
Weird, my little brother has it too. And my dad as well. My bros is like half in on one side and half out, like his sternum is lopsided. apparently it cramps too? fucking weird
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.